Lowest VIN # on a ST165 USDM specs

Old Tracker

I am new to trac.net and alltrac's in general but have caught the fever. Somehow I have bought 2 1988 alltracs the last 4 months. one has a vin of 2536 and one of 5852. How does one find out if it is USDM or Canadian? Also how do you determine the month of production?

88gt4DE

Old Tracker":3n9nhkbg said:
I am new to trac.net and alltrac's in general but have caught the fever. Somehow I have bought 2 1988 alltracs the last 4 months. one has a vin of 2536 and one of 5852. How does one find out if it is USDM or Canadian? Also how do you determine the month of production?

Man ! Im kicked to 3rd ! :p , oh well .... check your door plate ... should say there ...

gearhead313

For reference...

my #2597 and #3193 went to the shredder. :cry:

there is a 165 by my buddies house i keep trying to buy, but the lady is original owner and she remembers every penny of that 30k she spent, so she wont dump it to me. WTF! I will have another.

gearhead313

For all the years i've been around, it makes me sad thinking bout the good times and seeing all the parts scattered around the shop... im still looking...

801Alltrac

i have my dealer window tag, #3436 it was sold in Jackson, Mississippi but it was port/plant in Houston, Texas and then made its way to Utah. im the third owner

arj

I guess my car's number is supposed to be a secret, since I posted it in this thread, and it's nowhere to be found.