"Best of the Worst" alltrac damages! (56K warning)

Autobot

I hit a bear on the highway.

All-TracFront.jpg

More pics: http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic ... sc&start=0

A

Anonymous

Hi, how you guys doing? I haven't been here for a long time and my account seems to be deleted? So I made a new one. I forgot all about this place until all of a sudden I started to miss my alltrac by looking at the pictures. So I saw these pics that Gary posted which was mines.

I'm glad Jeremy traced it down after contacting me shortly after the accident. I was T-boned, when a 60 year old man was speeding+ran a light. Many have told me that I was very lucky to even walk away from that because I wouldn't be here right now if It wasn't for the frame of the car. All I could remember was the car spun out in a 360 degree as the airbag deployed and I was hit unconscious. I was going through rehabilitation for 6-7 months trying to relearn how to use my right hand. The only injury I have is that it ripped my thumb and wrist tendent, when my right hand was whipped against the shifter.

I was very upset and loved that car more than anything. I currently have had my eclipse for a little over a year now and is planning to sell it soon. If I do come across another alltrac one day, I'd be glady to purchase it for a reasonable price after winning the court case for this accident.

Sorry for the long post but I would like to say that I got to only meet Gary & Jeremy and they are great guys.

Here are pics taken 2 days after the accident.

alltrac5gone5rg.jpg

alltrac6gone0ud.jpg

Gary":1h3ivtse said:
My old 1991 Alltrac wasn't that bad compare to yours, but bad enough to be totaled. This happened couple months after I sold this car to someone else. I don't know what really happened. Jeremy found the car, traced it down and bought the wreck car back from the insurance company.

wreck14wb.jpg

wreck23zv.jpg
[/img]

TraviST185

Yea, the car is already fixed. If you notice we are sponsored by a local autobody shop and they take real good care of us, along with our other sponsors!

Austen_gt4

TraviST185":rdouyyng said:
Yea, the car is already fixed. If you notice we are sponsored by a local autobody shop and they take real good care of us, along with our other sponsors!

just out of couriosity where did that happen at (what rally). some of my friends where competing at the same one where a 185 went off. they said it was a father/son team. just wondering if that was you??

C-dubb

www.wreckedexotics.com is cool place to see lots of diffirent cars totalled and think about the idot who was driving and how stupid he felt after the crash. (Not to imply that everyone who get's in an accident is an idiot, but with all the lambos and other cars on there a lot of them were likley rich morons driving incredibly fast for no reason at all)

They didn't have any alltracs but some mr2's and supras...

f0xb4i.jpg

TraviST185

Austen_gt4":2nuz6t1i said:
just out of couriosity where did that happen at (what rally). some of my friends where competing at the same one where a 185 went off. they said it was a father/son team. just wondering if that was you??

Ya that would be us. It was at Ojibwe 2005.

Austen_gt4

yup that would be you. they said you hit a tree and spunn you around and hit another one. well it's good your ok and things arnt worse. i was going to go to the rally this past weekend but didn't make it. did you get the car done in time to go?

TraviST185

No we didn't get it done in time to go to LSPR. It was painted the day of the race and we didn't have the suspension back so we just didn't have enough time. We are going to do a pretty full season for 2006 so keep an eye out for us.

___Scott___

I was hoping to see someone else post these pics since I don't like to post pics of someone elses wrecked car.

And not that the others are not a shame, but it really struck me as a shame to see this happen to a car I liked so much.

100_0958.jpg

100_0964.jpg

CelicaAllTrac92

monkracing29":26rse16y said:
CMS-GT4":26rse16y said:
There used to be a pic online (a long time ago) of an alltrac crammed under a guard rail off a bridge.

crashqu5.jpg
:cry: is this the pic you ment?
I'm not sure that's an Alltrac/GT4. Those aren't the right wheels and doesn't really look like a 3S-GTE to me.

bloodMoney

Are you sure Ross? Take a look at the exhaust heat shield... I don't think that the 5s have the silver badge in the middle....

WarTowels

It appears to be a narrow body, and left hand drive. So the chances it's an alltrac are zero. But it does have some JDM Tite mirrors.

So it would have to be a narrow body LHD GT-Four, which I'm not sure I've seen before.

I vote GT Hatch. The 5SFE does have a little hands off plaque.

Also the fuse box on 5SFE is at an angle, and the 3SGTE's is in parallel with the battery. Subtle difference, but it's like the one object I can clearly see.

-Towels