st165

MD. Celica

So. Cal There is a st165 at San Bernardino pick a part. The car was pretty much complete, and intereior is clean. It was hit on the driver rear quarter panal... Let you guys know if you need part there you have it![/img]

LooSeNutZ

Went and picked up some parts today even though it was 110 degrees! Car is mostly complete but there were a couple parts that I was hoping to get that were missing. One good find was that it had an all metal radiator that I got for $50. Can finally replace the plastic one that has been repaired with epoxy several times. Also scored the plastic pieces around the steering column to replace the ones that were broken by the idiots who tried to steal my car last week. Also took the stock airbox assembly to help me pass Cali smog. Only part I wanted but was already gone was the stock downpipe cause mines gutted. The car has 270K on the clock. I'm guessing the cause of death may have something to do with the missing compressor wheel. Here's some pics.

0829091310.jpg

0829091311.jpg

0829091311a.jpg

0829091311b.jpg

[img]0829091311c
.jpg[/img]

0829091313.jpg

0829091408.jpg

0829091326b.jpg

0829091335.jpg

0829091340.jpg

MD. Celica

Everyone that alltrac is still at pick a part... 10/30/09 it's been there over a month so it's going to get scraped soon! Letting all the st165 owners know so if you need parts get them...

xkirex

hopefully i can go on friday and scavange it. I wish i could just buy the whole thing and bring it back and scavenge all the parts =]

MD. Celica

That sucks to see something of the celica world get crushed like that.... I happens everyday you here it on the forum allday of someone parting one out.... By the way zen she is looking good bro... Alot better with stock rear and I will take that c/s bumper off your hands for ya! LOL Your car is starting to look more and more like mine... You tring to be a style biter bro? LOL Looking good! I will give you a call later on!

MD. Celica

That sucks to see something of the celica world get crushed like that.... I happens everyday you here it on the forum allday of someone parting one out.... By the way zen she is looking good bro... Alot better with stock rear and I will take that c/s bumper off your hands for ya! LOL Your car is starting to look more and more like mine... You tring to be a style biter bro? LOL Looking good! I will give you a call later on!