PMs not working?

chkpnt

Not sure if this has been discussed somewhere else on the forum... But is anyone else having problems sending PMs?

Sifu

Amen... The site has been acting up lately... I hope we don't have to reboot the Matrix...

WarTowels

I also keep getting PHP debug errors, however I think they are still getting sent.

These are happening on my posts too, but it is still posting them.

-Towels

mike325ci

also, i think there is a problem with the software not sending out email notifications (subscriptions).

i haven't gotten an email lately (maybe since saturday?), and i see new posts are up on my subscribed threads...

alltrac.net

I've been getting them.

Even though there is an error, the post still seems to go through (or PM).

I'll have to ask the web genius about it.

tw2

Ran into problems sending Mail. Response: 502 unimplemented (#5.5.1)

DEBUG MODE

Line : 125
File : smtp.php

I also don't think I am getting emails when there are new posts but the posts are going through fine if you go back out of the error message and back to the thread.

Well I just managed to send a PM just fine. Of course my computer got updated overnight also (Firefox and windows .....)

but I still get above error when posting messages like this one ......

darthripley

even though it shows errors for PMs & posting the messages & posts are going thru.

i'm not getting any email notifications of new posts or PMs either :shoots:

TomsGT4

^^
So, posts goto PM's & board, but errors out (with error message "Ran into problems sending Mail") when the program tries to send a notification to e-mail. Could be just as simple as where the notifications are ported.

tw2

I really should save a lot of the pages on here in case something goes down. I don't even have saved copies of some of the writeups I have done. I hope there is a back up somewhere.

C-dubb

tw2":29bnnidg said:
I really should save a lot of the pages on here in case something goes down. I don't even have saved copies of some of the writeups I have done. I hope there is a back up somewhere.

Can't you save them now, before it's too late?

mike325ci

i know, there is so much valuable information on here... anyone know what's the backup situation of the servers / databases for this forum?