Spotted in Vancouver area

GT4RC

Spotted a white st185 about 10 minutes ago on clarke headed east towards coquitlam on my way to work.
Anyone here?

pintoBC_3sgte

lol i think i've only seen 3 st185's ever in vancouver.. pretty big place but you'd think i would have seen more. only ever saw 2 grey RC's (celica meet) and a red alltrac (older guy working at or near the VSB building)

GT4RC

Actually spotted a white 185 2 days ago about 5pm parked at a muffler shop on st johns st in port moody.

I drive a lot. Port moody to UBC and back daily.

GT4RC

Rick89GTS":2m5dqgco said:
That's a long haul dude.
BTW, nice night time shot of Vancouver in your sig :)
Yeah man, I leave an hour early to avoid the traffic, and after reading the news and a few rss feeds, go to sleep for an hour. Leave work at 3:30 and get home at 5.
I parked her last weekend and started driving a beater. Now I get 600kms to a $50 fill instead of 300-350 kms to an $80 fill. She needs some love this winter.

Thanks, it's my first attempt at night shots and long exposure. took 300 pics that day across 4 hours at stanley park with my buddy's lancer evo 1.
I should post that set. Yeah I'm doin that right now. :)

pintoBC_3sgte

GT4RC":1lm2d1nj said:
Actually spotted a white 185 2 days ago about 5pm parked at a muffler shop on st johns st in port moody.

I drive a lot. Port moody to UBC and back daily.

Lol wow thats a really long drive.. I thought i had it bad driving coquitlam to broadway n granville or to yaletown. :p

GT4RC

Here is my morning commute right now.
crazy commute
41 minutes is an absolute joke. I've done it, but not politely. Its more like an hour and 5, and thats at 5:30am with little traffic. theres a stop at timmy's at north road and lougheed of course.

oh and im 5mins from that start location.