Chicago Trac Owners

88st165

I think I still have the hard line that go over the trans. The small hoes is a maybe.

To easy to convert to air to air front mount. Even easier for ata top mount, no air flow to it will be bad but you can always put a scoop in you hood. I will be doing the conversion as well over the winter.

What time we meeting up for sure? 12 is ok for me. I need to plan my day bc I will have to go to school to work on some shit.

Joe you still have the same number?

zak062

Yea I got the same number. Noon is good for me but Ima be hung over as fuck. So I may not be of any use.

bloodMoney

Already done. He'll be there around noon. :)

I'll bring my extra ATA intercooler just in case. We can always just try to start and run the car for a bit w/o the hood. This way, we can see if the intercooler is really the problem.

~Chris

SleepingTurbo

def good call. we can just put it on the futon in the garage. i really want to thank you guys for doing this. it means alot that you guys are coming to help lol. thanks again

SleepingTurbo

I would like to thank everyone that came out today. It meant alot. And i would also like to apologize for not being able to BBQ. everyone is invited back over winter break for food. Thanks again.

just wanna know if itd be ok to run it around the block, out of boost?

88st165

Trust me its better to be patient especially with these cars. I never even drove my white car at all and I worked on it for two years straight. I took my time with the important stuff and its paid off.

SleepingTurbo

yeah your right. im gonna make sure everything is in good working condition, and if that means driving it around a little bit, then ill make sure everything i need to replace or repair is already taken care of, before i even venture around the block.

wheres a good junkyard? i need to find another fourth gen for the headlight module. or does someone know of one that is just sitting?

zak062

Look off of kingery in chicago or gatewaty in stl. I know theres ones there. Btw ian, i cant get the videos to play off my computer. Its a special format from the iphone. I can email it to you.

SleepingTurbo

joe - thats fine dude, i just want the vid lol.

to everyone though, theres a meet for toyotas going down at grossinger toyota on the 16th of january, would anyone else be interested?