Project CMS

CMS-GT4

That's the plan. I just got back from his shop. Or one of his shops. The car will likely not get sprayed this weekend. Their paint supplier only had enough to do the door jams this weekend. So he will take care of that, and then the rest next week.

Here are pics of it at his remote shop. After prep is finished, it gets taken back to the main shop to be sprayed, cured, and polished.

I am really tired. I have a lot going on with school and work over the next couple weeks, so I do not mind that the car is not ready right away.

p1020741.jpg

p1020743oh.jpg

CMS-GT4

Keep guessing. For all you guys know I am doing jdm pink.
I will say this, I think I may have the only gtfour and possibly only celica with this color. You don't see this color often. At least this particular tone of a common color.

LegacyofDan

CMS-GT4":1h7fzi9w said:
..I will say this, I think I may have the only gtfour and possibly only celica with this color...

there is alot of celicas out there, with alot of different colors....lol. just saying..lol :)

CMS-GT4

Yes, there are a lot of celicas out there, but I have yet to see any car other than the model this paint code was for to have this paint on it. Not to say there isn't one, but I had not run across it yet.

CMS-GT4

I am only going to tease and tease and get all the anticipation to a peak since I should be getting it in the near future.

CMS-GT4

Not quicksilver, I can tell you that. I am sure if the light hits it just right, there might be a hint of blue in there somewhere, but possibly not.

I have only seen the color in person a couple of times. It took me a while to track down an oem car with this color to see if I liked it.