RC/CS/JDM part numbers

maxaud

It's solid all the way across the scoop area. Mine has half of the scoop cut out by the previous owner.

aus jd 2703

jkgts1":1jq9jgim said:
RC-KIT-Bumper
Reinforcement #1 52021-20210
Reinforcement #2 52029-20010
Fascia 52119-20929
Grille LH 53104-20030
Grille RH 53103-20030
Grille Lower 53102-20030
Grille Center 53101-20450
hey does any one have a drawing showing where the individual pieces go etc? cheers

FWD-3SGTE

Does anyone know the part numbers for the st185 JDM mirrors and the JDM bumper lights? (they're smoked I believe)

How about the rear hatch/roof spoiler?

Thanks, Chris

fhalperformance

I really need some RC windshield washer nozzles/sprayers. Anybody ordered them with this part number? doesnt show up on 1st toyotas site as valid.

maxaud

I ordered some through "Conan" here on the forums a while back.
I'll see if I can find the part number.

fhalperformance

either way I need them. That and a toyota emblem for the hood but I think I can get that at the dealer no problem. I was told its the same for the rc as it is for the scoop hood.

jdm gt4 rc

Does anyone know the part number for the long piece of black trim that goes between the bumper and hood? Is it the same as any other celica? I've searched but can't seem to find anything

ccsouls

Are the "under engine covers" listed on the first page of this post the splash guards from the bumper to the cross-member & fendor wells?

anyone have the part numbers for the 2 rubber coolant hoses that go from the WTA intercooler to the pump and heat/exchanger/sub rad? i forgot to order these for my rebuild and now toyodiy doesn't have the diagrams anymore and I want to make sure i get the right hoses.

Gary ST165

5thgenbliss":2jtv5d36 said:
anyone have the part numbers for the 2 rubber coolant hoses that go from the WTA intercooler to the pump and heat/exchanger/sub rad? i forgot to order these for my rebuild and now toyodiy doesn't have the diagrams anymore and I want to make sure i get the right hoses.

Here are the diagrams and hoses highlighted > 7 hoses in total:

the highlighted 5/ 6 digit PNC# will allow you to choose and cross reference with toyodiy http://www.toyodiy.com/parts/p_J_1991_T ... _1604.html

Attachments

• ST185RCchargecooler&radiator.jpg
    ST185RCchargecooler&radiator.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 65
  • ST185RCchargecooler&radiator2.jpg
    ST185RCchargecooler&radiator2.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 64
thanks Gary! the diagrams help. that confirms i was looking at the right part numbers. Sadly they are not avail through 1sttoyota here in North America anymore. I'll have to source them from the UK, Australia or Japan. Someone told me at work there is a hose place in my area that can mold custom ones for me if it becomes a real issue.

thanks again.

Rick89GTS

Vent details :)
CSventpic.jpg