Holy CHANGE Batman.

TomsGT4

I think the look is okay.
A little hard on the eyes while reading. As if the the "borders/edges" around each of the posts need more definition, so it's easier to tell when one post ends & the next one starts.
Though, at least as far as I can tell the board seems to function as the old one.

But where's my avatar?

celi_wabbit

no kidding!??? I thought it's b/c I was using the windows 7 OS ver. I went back to my XP OS and sure enough, it's still the same.

TRDcelica90

yeh not a big fan either.. agreed that the boarders have to be more defined..

there was nothing wrong with the old one.

alltrac.net

It's just a product of the install. For some reason it does not default to the original style.

I have since changed the theme to subsilver (our old theme). So things will look more familiar.

I will be adding some other themes as well, but probably not until the holiday when there is more time.

deecee

the default for phpbb3 is the one you had before and as you have done, moving to the subsilver template creates familiarity.
Personally, I'd like to see something a bit more custom than just having standard subsilver. Maybe load a couple of templates so that members can choose how they view the boards :)

6strngs

My signature was working until I tried to change the image in it. Now the img tags show without showing the picture itself (as you can see...) :shrug:

I have a feeling it's a bug in the new system to be worked out. Just wanted to bring it to the admin's attention.

Gary ST165

6strngs":2qzgx3aq said:
My signature was working until I tried to change the image in it. Now the img tags show without showing the picture itself (as you can see...) :shrug:

I have a feeling it's a bug in the new system to be worked out. Just wanted to bring it to the admin's attention.

ucp.php?i=profile&mode=signature >>> there are 3 tick boxes under your signature, hence ensure that BB code is enabled