Spotted White ST-185

chkpnt

I saw that one the other day as well... I thought the one I saw had BC plates though.

How did your Dad like the hat?

~McKenzie

sammyw

Oh really, the funny part of the story is they parked right in front of me and the people were still in the car. I was going to say hello but I wasn't in the best of moods and I had to get back to my apartment to study for a calculus exam so I just got in my car and left. I didn't catch a good look but I could have sworn it had WA plates but it was dark . I was actually hoping it was someone on here so I could apologize for not saying hello or anything which is pretty unusual for fellow all trac owners, but oh well.

He really likes the hat and the plates alot, he is putting them on his JDM trac, but he will have to wait until the repairs are done. Someone backed into his trac last week and it is $5000 in damage but he is having issues getting quotes from body shops because it doesn't have a VIN so he is having to get the owners of local shops do quotes for him.

sammyw

Oh no problem. You won't be seeing my alltrac around for a long time it is back in Vancouver, WA with my parents up for repairs. Were you surprised to see it was RHD?

creech_r

Naw, I wasn't surprised this time. I had seen it at lowes a little while ago and had since been keeping my eye out for it. It's not every day one trac finds another, at least in Bellingham or Ellensburg.

sammyw

I have only been to the Lowes in Bellingham one time and that was the worst day ever major car issues, spent at least two hours in that parking lot. I was trying to find a vacuum leak that was causing my car to die and lose brakes and power steering, very bad, found but only after locking my keys in my car and having a lowes sales person help me reset the alarm to unlock the doors. And then with electrical tape over the leak drive to an auto parts store on Meridian. Not mechanically inclined at all was on the phone with my Dad trying to figure it out driving him crazy because I swear it was all greek to me. But yeah you are the second trac I have seen but first ST-185 which looked very clean from what I saw.

creech_r

The car needs some work, but the body is straight though the paint sucks (someone wet sanded it for some odd reason), the motor is good and strong, the suspension is nice and new for the most part, etc. I'm sure there will never be a fully satisfied alltrac owner (well, one that shares my desire for more ____)