sf show

monkey8oi

better hurry up n register tho.. looks like they're limited in spaces.. it's only going to hold like 500 cars.. i'm going to try n register today..

monkey8oi

He is.. He sent over the info on our cars already.. He's waiting to hear back from them.. I guess we have to be accepted by them to showcase the cars..

monkey8oi

looks like we didn't get excepted to showcase the alltracs at this show.. i might still attend just to check it out.

alltracshoak

gabe,im still down..let me know ok..did you ever fix your trac???need help??stay away from cod mw2 and you'll get that runbing soon

monkey8oi

Me n Chris are still heading out to this show.. probably gonna try to get there early.. i think the first 150 people get in for free.. otherwise there's an entrance fee, i think..

smog7

I might be able to go.. are most of you guys entering your cars? if I go i'm probably just going to park my car somwhere downtown and walk to the event

Darkstar20999

whats the word guys whos still goin and where we goin to meet i got my car back and running cant wait to take it out on the highway 8) lol