Edmonton Meet!

We gotta get a Edmonton Meet going when it starts getting warmer and the snow starts melting. I think the earlier we plan it the more Celicas we'll have show up. I am open to most weekends in March/April/May or even later if that's better for people. I just want peoples input on when and where we should have one help and who would be interested.

Thanks

TheNubkins

I'm definitely up for another meet. As long as I'm not at work...I work a week at a time up north so as long as the meet falls on a week I have off then I'll be there!

tintman22

I would be in as long as it is on a sunday. How about a meet in reddeer? Then we can get celicas from Calgary and surounding areas as well.

I was thinking to have it in Edmonton.

TheNubkins":1vdytxr1 said:
I'm definitely up for another meet. As long as I'm not at work...I work a week at a time up north so as long as the meet falls on a week I have off then I'll be there!

Of course we would have it when you aren't working. I think there are enough celicas in Edmonton that it would turn out really good

ChrisD

Never know, if the timing was right maybe I'd make it up there for a day. Would be good to meet a few of you guys.

Kris Aasen

I'd love to come out for one of these meets sometime. However being smackdab in the middle of the East Kootenays doesn't make most trips likely. I do make occasional trips up that way though, so maybe one of these days I'll get lucky. 8)

ChrisD

Kris - we have an annual meet in Vernon which would be a bit better for ya. :) Early August...still firming up dates for next year. (Run of the Ogopogo)