sno drift 2010

Wicked Toys

LegacyofDan":3qohjtes said:
LegacyofDan":3qohjtes said:
so jealous....i wish i could of driven out with you guys.... :( ....that thing that i got to go to every day, called a job, ugh. i bet you and avi had a blast!

Wicked Toys":3qohjtes said:
Damn looked like so much fun. Ugh I need to land a job.

aww man, now i feel like a douche for saying what i said....i should be more thankful for what i got....sorry about my ignorant comment :(

No worries Dan, Didn't feel no disrespect. Should catch up with you at the upcoming meet.

Celica's look great in Snow........ 8)

LegacyofDan

Wicked Toys":anwsppy7 said:
LegacyofDan":anwsppy7 said:
LegacyofDan":anwsppy7 said:
so jealous....i wish i could of driven out with you guys.... :( ....that thing that i got to go to every day, called a job, ugh. i bet you and avi had a blast!

Wicked Toys":anwsppy7 said:
Damn looked like so much fun. Ugh I need to land a job.

aww man, now i feel like a douche for saying what i said....i should be more thankful for what i got....sorry about my ignorant comment :(

No worries Dan, Didn't feel no disrespect. Should catch up with you at the upcoming meet.

Celica's look great in Snow........ 8)

I am, i read you post and then remembered what i wrote and i literally did the palm to the forehead....but most def, i look forward to seeing everyone again soon :)

thank you :)

Andy":anwsppy7 said:
I posted this over in the "Michigan Mini Meet" thread, so it's a repost...

I think this video is the best one I got at SnoDrift, so I'm adding it here.

a Pic I copied out of the vid....

Click here for the Video ----> http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Toyota-Celica-Alltrac-off_731790.htm

Andy

and awesome little video dude!

btw "Our accelerator is stuck at WOT. But we're not recalling it. We like it like that." that is hilarious, idk if that is the motto for street fire or if you guys posted that, either way its hilarious!

esracing

That's sweet I saw that one day after we got back zak posted it up on fb.I have more pics .avi post yours up I know it like pulling teeth with you .share. don't be a pic hog :D

Speedricer

I talked to the guy that took the pics of our cars, he couldn't believe his luck to see so many alltracs. He had not seen one in years... which I found funny b/c he looked like he was about 21. (first set of pics)
Awesome pics and videos, I wish I wouldn't have lost my f***ing camera. :cry:
I will be there again next year... with snow tires!