People to watch out for

bauers22

TOYMASTER; i was buying a stub shaft off him everything went good i sent him the money on yo 30th and he said it be hear in 7 to 10 busness days i said okay well it getting close to the days soo i wanted to track it i sent a message he replied said he would give them to me the next day he didnt i sent him more messages and he didnt reply then today on the 11th he sent me the tracking number i looked on usps.com and the canada tracking web site and he just sent the part out the 10th im pretty ticked bout it just posting soo people are more aware im still waiting to see if i get the part and will update this

bauers22

it just crappy you told me you had it all ready to go and you never even told me anything at all and im sitting hear been waiting on it and you never even sent it. It was nice to send the extra pieces but the fact of you not telling me for a week and half that you havnt sent it

ct27gt

I can vouch that he delivers on what he sells. I bought a HKS Turbo Timer off him and the transaction went smoothly. He didn't ship extremely fast, but did ship a week within receiving my payment which isn't that unreasonable. Nothing like the threads I have seen on here regarding 935motorsports.

bauers22

yes i got the package it was right part rust dirty and the ring was bad and the teeth or chipped but it will do

Pechin0351

I am also having problems buying from this guy, I sent him payment on April 21 it is now June 3rd and nothing... He did not give me a tracking number or anything, he hasn't even replied to my messages for a week now... I wouldn't buy from him, sporadic at best based on feed back...

jay4prez

Pechin0351":1v8wjrsb said:
I am also having problems buying from this guy, I sent him payment on April 21 it is now June 3rd and nothing... He did not give me a tracking number or anything, he hasn't even replied to my messages for a week now... I wouldn't buy from him, sporadic at best based on feed back...

You aren't the only one pal, April 27th he confirmed receipt of my payment and confirmed the items would be shipped "ASAP"

6/7: Oddly enough, after leaving some feedback my parts magically shipped, got them last week, my issue still stands with the timely sale/shipment of goods and communicating any delays.

alternate.eago

ToyMaster: DOES NOT RESPOND TO ANYTHING after payment has been made. I payed for parts at the end of May. It is now the beginning of August. Still haven't heard from him since the middle of June. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THIS GUY!.

ToyMaster, If you do somehow respond to this, I want a refund, or the HVAC Panel I ordered, Don't give me Bull about "I never heard from you if you wanted the buttons or not so I didn't send it" again. I responded promptly to that. Still no email with a tracking number, still no package. Still not even a courtesy email about it. Seriously, I'm agitated--rightly so. SOME KIND OF RESPONSE WOULD BE APPRECIATED. I've posted in the thread, send emails, sent PM's, EVEN OPENED A PAYPAL DISPUTE, NONE OF WHICH YOU HAVE RESPONDED TO.

AVOID THIS GUY AT ALL COSTS, even if he has the parts you need, YOU WILL NEVER SEE THEM!

ChrisD

Ran a search on Toymaster after having issues with him. Sent a payment to him on December 6th, he confirmed receipt of and said the parts would be in the mail on the 8th. No update since, isn't responding to PM's or emails. Does anyone know him?