toyotafest 2010?

monkey8oi

Definitely me n chris.. we're already registered.. and a couple mr2 guys are heading down with us.. that's as of now.. not sure about anyone else from the boards..

MrMcQuacker

i Would love to go. I hope my Alltrac will be running by then. but regarless if it isnt i would love to come. question. Can i just go find parking and walk to it?> or do i have to register a parking?

monkey8oi

What's going on with the alltrac?? something easily fixable?? yeah, you can just park and walk to it.. We could've walked from our hotel to the spot.. I think the venue was called "Queen Mary's" or something like that... pretty nice place..

phattyduck

Its a free event (other than the Queen Mary parking lot fee) for anybody who wants to just look at cars. If you haven't gone to check it out before, definitely try to make it!

I don't think there is anyway for me to get my Alltrac swap finished by then, sadly. Damn Subaru project getting in the way... :twisted:

I'll try to attend just to look at the cars though.

-Charlie

alltracshoak

monkey8oi":1zab51gg said:
Definitely me n chris.. we're already registered.. and a couple mr2 guys are heading down with us.. that's as of now.. not sure about anyone else from the boards..
ok when is it??i cant seem to find date on when it is.ill try ny best to work on my car.just need wheel bearing replace and maybe steering rack.so once i do my steering rack,i might paint engine bay if i take motor out

monkey8oi

phattyduck - hope to see you there.. you still got a couple months till the event.. hopefully, you can get the alltrac swap done by then

zeng- it's May 8th.. good luck with the wheel bearing.. we did 2 on my car and that shit was a biotch!!! Hopefully, you get the car in tact by then.. let me know...

alltracshoak

im really thinking this over...when is it too late to register...also, maybe some of the socal people chime in that was us central/norcal peeps wont be so lonely when we get there

monkey8oi

You should gooooooo.... lol.. not really sure when the last day to register is.. You might wanna ask chris.. he might know.. Yeah, were are all the socal alltracs at?? might be a good time to get this cali meet going...

MrMcQuacker

Ighty Ight. For sure im heading there. My girl and i Already have it set and planned to head there. just out of curiosity Would anyone like to meet anywhere in specfic to head there as a group? :) Man i cant wait to see the Tracs. lol Serious stuff not kidding. Main reason why i am going is to see an actual Moving Alltrac. have not seen one yet. i been trying to see or meet with people but no luck. I love supras and all those old school celicas but man do i love Tracs a lot. My Dream car to tell yall the truth. Im dam happy to own 1, but its been non operational for the past 3 years. I actualy have some time in my hands now to start working on it and yea. finaly got it started with a friend on this forum that came over and helped me get it started for the first time after 3 years. But got some issues with some light/grey smoke comming out. Still cant fully diagnose my car yet. i don't really know what to do. Was told that it can b 2 things. Seals/Guids. Or Turbo seals. Cant b the block because i did a compression test and it was good. So yea. :) im getting there but super slow. Id love a HAND, anyone :p. lol

monkey8oi

Awesome... catch you guys there.. We should be staying at the Marriott a couple blocks away from the venue. Not sure what time you're gonna go but we have to be there early to get in.

Zeng - what day are you planning on heading out? Chris and I are trying to head out thursday in the day so we have time to just chill n hang out for a day before the event. Let us know if you wanna head out wit us.

alltracshoak

registering now..hopefully my car dont break down anytime down the road which will make me not be able to attend this event