WARNING of FRAUD : PATRICK/NICOLE PELCHAT

klue

Hey guys, Just a heads up.

I had bought a turbo for a friend through this guy claiming to be Patrick Pelchat.
He is here and on a few other forums and selling parts which are completely not as described.

I will be posting up his information, after I get back from the police station.
If anyone else has had trouble with him, then I would say add the information to the forum so I can add it to the
investigation.

Updates later.

klue

PICT2786.jpg

Take a look at the shit pile of stuff he sent me saying that this is worth 400 dollars. He did not send me the knock sensor or AFM the parts that are actually valuable instead he sends me a
gen2 distributor with worn cap rotor wires, gen 2 TB sensors with a gen 3 TB.
The PISS POT in the picture is the water injection reservoir, I almost shat myself when i opened the box, I thought it was a bomb or something!!!! the BECOOL injection kit he is selling, is some bullshit made in china pump and a bunch of wiring. NO nozzle, solenoid or otherwise usable parts

This is the thread
http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=36399

His information is
USERNAME : patchat88
Patrick Pelchat
169 2e Avenue E
Landrienne Quebec
J0Y 1V0

PHONE NUMBER
819-732-9604

I gave him a call today, and he is pretending that he doesn't speak English. pretty funny actually. I hope he understands RCMP.

klue

tried, they denied me saying that they can not warranty the condition of items only if they arrive or not.
so basically he could have sent me a watermellon.