Minnesota

1chewabacha1

+1 here. I think I've seen you at midway before this past summer 92blackGT4. I've been out a couple times with my maroonish ST185 but was parked when I saw you drive by.

Sifu

LOL... You're lookin' at it for alltracs. Half of the MN Alltracs are on jackstands (mine included). We usually have a yearly MR2 meet and I'm sure anything Toyota can show up. Our club here is pretty small but still pretty knit. We help each other out compared to other clubs. That's the price you pay for having such a unique automobile.

Other than that there is a car club called Cars and Coffee. It was a collection of classic, exotic, expensive as hell automobiles that met up and just hung out (the main facility is a storage house for their toys). Your car would get sorted by it's class (make, drivetrain, rarity, etc.) but once in a while they'll have an open house type deal where you can bring your car and park next to some very expensive toys. I've never gone because most of my cars aren't qualified (yet) but the Lotus guys let us park next to them. Check it out.
http://www.automotorplex.com/

all(trac)way":nu5hco1k said:
Where is the closest car club at for the state?

There's clublethalinjection.net that I'm part of, we're mostly imports but anything goes. The only problem is there are only 4 Toyota's on the site.... and there all mine. But we do hit up a lot of drags, random car meets, some rallyX, lot's of autoX as a group. We are from the most part all from Northern Iowa (Mason City, Clear lake, Forest City) but there are less local members that show up from time to time.

all(trac)way

90blacktrac":2mn7qsc7 said:
all(trac)way":2mn7qsc7 said:
Where is the closest car club at for the state?

There's clublethalinjection.net that I'm part of, we're mostly imports but anything goes. The only problem is there are only 4 Toyota's on the site.... and there all mine. But we do hit up a lot of drags, random car meets, some rallyX, lot's of autoX as a group. We are from the most part all from Northern Iowa (Mason City, Clear lake, Forest City) but there are less local members that show up from time to time.

I looked on the site ad couldn't figure out how to join I have seen the shirts around here so there have gotta be some members local to me.

Yeah we've been having trouble with advertisement bots lately so the sign-up process is kinda screwed up I can set you up with an account if you want, same user name as on here or do you want a different one. Our next meet is in a couple weeks I think, it's a dsm thing down in Des Moines but there's laser tag!.......... and beer.

all(trac)way

90blacktrac":3m5vpwdy said:
Yeah we've been having trouble with advertisement bots lately so the sign-up process is kinda screwed up I can set you up with an account if you want, same user name as on here or do you want a different one. Our next meet is in a couple weeks I think, it's a dsm thing down in Des Moines but there's laser tag!.......... and beer.

Ill have to think about it. It sounds fun but as you know I'm working weekends so that takes most of the fun out of a club. Ill talk to you about it when I go down there to see what you got for parts. Oh and I still need you address. You never PMd me it. The for sure date is the 16th of April. see ya then.

all(trac)way

thats for sure me the girl an army buddy and his girl are all going to the mall of america this thursday. i know its short notice but its what i got for now. pm me here or on celicatech.com same username and let me know whats up.