wheel makers from taiwan?

Droptop93

can any of you help me? i have a set of wheels i got from a member on a local site, and am trying to figure out what manufacture makes them. all that is stamped on the back is the offset and made in taiwan.

http://celicatech.com/forums/showthread.php?p=30084066#post30084066

IMG00303-20100311-1525.jpg

db

Saw similar rims on an MR2. If so, they are "Trial rims called TriForce Zelda" according to one poster.

Droptop93

db":23l837ke said:
Saw similar rims on an MR2. If so, they are "Trial rims called TriForce Zelda" according to one poster.

thanl you so much. after i read this i googles for hours and yes my wheels are the tryforce zelda's. they are made by vesta which is a sub division of rays engineering(makers of volk), or used to be any way. they are then marketed by trial tuning sports in japan. i want to find center caps/ stickers for them but google is no help with that so far...

any ways i picked up this set for 50 dollars cuz the kid said they were a knock off brand, and needed the money more than the wheels, so for 50 bucks i scored a super rare jdm wheel set. im stoked.

i ran across a drift forum that a set was being sold on in worse condition than mine and the went for almost $900.

this is what they should look like with the sticker and center cap i cant find. Mine just happen to be black

attachment.php

db

Trying to find just the center caps for a set of discontinued JDM rims is going to be extremely difficult. Luckily, other center caps of the same size should pop in. Figure out the size of the center caps and look for something that would be aesthetically pleasing.

Droptop93

SleepingTurbo":1l8zgry5 said:
those looks like advan oni's. what are the sizes specs etc. and if you ever want to sell them, let me know.

They are 17x7 +35. They're not advans but a lot of people think they are. Preety sure advans were made in japan not taiwan.