Possible record-breaking run: 9.328

RafaCalde

dave's not the only one you'll waiting for frantz. i'm just trying to get into the 14's. then i'll go from there. hopefully this year after all the work i'm planning for the end of the summer will pay off.

GT4times2

RafaCalde":hc4nqrh3 said:
dave's not the only one you'll waiting for frantz. i'm just trying to get into the 14's. then i'll go from there. hopefully this year after all the work i'm planning for the end of the summer will pay off.

Bummer, :( Looks like, I'll be playing at the yard (the track) by myself.

Are you going to run at Orlando Dragway, when ready? I wouldn't mind going there this year.

RafaCalde

GT4times2":3haafz7w said:
RafaCalde":3haafz7w said:

Bummer, :( Looks like, I'll be playing at the yard (the track) by myself.

Are you going to run at Orlando Dragway, when ready? I wouldn't mind going there this year.

yeah, thats the closest one to me. i don't really like that track cause of the poor prepping they do to it but, it's a qarter mile and thats important to me. i hate 1/8 mile racing. where in florida are you?