95+ mustang cobra

alltracshoak

so the other evening, i was driving home. a yellow mustang was chasing me wanting me to speed contest with him.so we stop at a red light and i gave it a go...man, i cant tell you happy i was, i left him to dust off the line about 6 car lenghts...then i just stop...funny how he gets really mad at me...i just blew him off the line just for the heck of it and slowed down afterwards...i wasnt speeding as the speed limit was 40 mph and i was around there only...he keeps on revving on me but i just slowly cruised down and road and went home.

zero06

My buddy has a red mustang cobra he thinks is the shit. Its got a 347 stroker that he didn't even build himself, and chews oil. He claims it has 430rwhp. Even thugh he never had it dyno'd or raced it at the strip. He took it out in the winter to show off to some girl and crashed it into the median on the interstate.

to mustang people the extent of "working on your car" is bolt-ons and colored sparkplug wires... I refer to him as a "mustang sally"

Mafix

mustangs are nice in their own right. on the street, most mustangs fall on thier face. just like hondas, popularity has ruined most of them.