snakeeater !!!bad feedback dont deal with him!

Gary ST165

This is the last PM i received from snakeeater dated Fri Mar 19, 2010 2:47 pm

snakeeater":ocnftstb said:
so was i right lol.

and this is my reply by PM

Gary ST165":ocnftstb said:
lol. ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? eh?

lol. I have to date not received any of the items that i paid for.

lol. no. you were not right to accept payment for the TRD anti roll bar bushes and sell them to another forum user.

lol. no. you were not right to accept payment for all items as per the photograph you PM'd me, and not ship the items.

lol. If you are about to counter claim that you did actually ship the items, then no you are not right to ignore my requests by PM and on the PayPal transactions to ship the items by Airmail with a tracking number, and hence insurance for buyer & sellers peace of mind.

You have failed to uphold your side of the transaction, and make adequate provisions to ensure a smooth sale.

You have failed to provided any proof of postage.

I would like a refund in full please by PayPal inclusive of shipping , totalling $74 USD.

Gary.

Gary ST165

Sent: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:47 pm
snakeeater":2pltvjn8 said:
I sold u everything u paid for and shipped it to your address u wanker. I dont have the parts so where are they? i really dont fucking care. ure a retard

BNZ

I guess a beating is in order !
You've payed him,so you must have a name...track him down and also post his address here !

Tippo

Gary ST165":25b6wrp7 said:
Sent: Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:47 pm
snakeeater":25b6wrp7 said:
I sold u everything u paid for and shipped it to your address u wanker. I dont have the parts so where are they? i really dont fucking care. ure a retard

definitely has great communication, doesn't he?

CMS-GT4

Has this info been shared on mrs boards and ctech etc...? If he is scaming people might as well keep him from migrating his trade to other 3s powered boards.