Looking for stock cat (B.C.) *Turned Spring meet thread*

YerRandO

Anyone in the lower mainland or even the okanogan have a stock front cat they want to get rid of (or even give away :D ) for a ST185?

YerRandO

Thanks, I'll be in touch

I wish I could tell you shes drivable, but shes still got a couple little issues I need to sort out befor shes drivable. Hopefully not too much longer.... <- typical alltrac owner :doh:

Spring meet for sure! my rebuild is almost finished. Barring any unforseen issues with re-installing the motor back into the car, my DD RC should be my Christmas present to myself:)

canadiazn

Hi Everyone,

My name is Zillion and I'm a new 1991 st185 gt-four owner. I sold my 2000 Civic SiR and just purchased my car from someone moving to TO. I'm enjoying driving the car and would like to get to know the community (however small). Is this Spring meet thing actually happening? If so, I'd like to check out some of your rides and get some advice with regards to maintenance/mods.

Regards,
Zillion

I'm from Vancouver by the way.

GT4RC

canadiazn":2on5i9x6 said:
Hi Everyone,

My name is Zillion and I'm a new 1991 st185 gt-four owner. I sold my 2000 Civic SiR and just purchased my car from someone moving to TO. I'm enjoying driving the car and would like to get to know the community (however small). Is this Spring meet thing actually happening? If so, I'd like to check out some of your rides and get some advice with regards to maintenance/mods.

Regards,
Zillion

I'm from Vancouver by the way.
I just went to the revscene meet last weekend, was a lot of cars. I am down for basically any meet. we could always just hijack a bcmr2 meet :p