Need tips on where to advertise my ST205...

Domspun

As you may know, my ST205(at least one of mine! :D ) as been for sale for a while now: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=35134
I want to sell it outside of Quebec and I don't know on which website it would be best to advertise. It's pretty hard to sell a car in another province. People buy cars in Japan they never saw, but won't buy from a guy a few kms away. :(

Locker

all the 205's in Ontario are listed with an asking price of about 7500 or less. There are a pile of them on Kijiji
Hell I've seen almost as many st205's driving around as I do the 185's

Domspun

Locker":321v80yk said:
all the 205's in Ontario are listed with an asking price of about 7500 or less. There are a pile of them on Kijiji

Yeah, a lot of them are from Quebec importers and they get rid of their stock at very low prices! I guess I'll have to wait.

athousandleaves

Locker":eq681yax said:

so you see one about every six to twelve months or so?
:rofl:

I rarely see other 5th or 6th gens on the road, and I'm not even talking about alltrac's...

Locker

athousandleaves":7jtzhrxc said:
Locker":7jtzhrxc said:

so you see one about every six to twelve months or so?
:rofl:

I rarely see other 5th or 6th gens on the road, and I'm not even talking about alltrac's...

Well there is a white alltrac that is always driving around Barrie. He works across the street from one of my accounts so went in and introduced myself. There is also a black 205 that travels between barrie and collingwood and see him every month or so

athousandleaves

All these new 205's should make for some really great meets this summer!

As for getting back on topic; Domspun if you want to sell your trac advertise everywhere you can online and on paper, try showing up to tuner meets with the car all shined up and a nice for sale sign on it. Eventually you'll find the right buyer, good luck with your sale!

Domspun

athousandleaves":1ype69qw said:
All these new 205's should make for some really great meets this summer!

As for getting back on topic; Domspun if you want to sell your trac advertise everywhere you can online and on paper, try showing up to tuner meets with the car all shined up and a nice for sale sign on it. Eventually you'll find the right buyer, good luck with your sale!
If I can get it on road after April 24th(end of the temporary law), that would be a big plus. Pretty hard to sell a car that can't leave the driveway! :doh:

Domspun

It ends on April 24th and I hope I can bring my cars to the inspection(I have 4 that need to be inspected).

And why there was a temporary ban? Well, the official statement from the government is that they think they are unsafe and need to make a study about it, so until then it's banned! :cry: