P06 Honda conversion, poor mans EMS

polarmoment

$200GT-4":15it1fkb said:
I'll download chrome to look at the software to see if it's any better than the SDS I have now, but what I'm wondering is can you simply employ an aftermarket pickup for the ignition? I have no interest in using a distributor.

i sent one of the ectune guys a design for a COP ignition demultiplexer. hopefully he can test it before i can. alternatively, a GM DIS coilpack can be used if you cut 7 notches into the crank pulley and mount a sensor to read it. the GM unit is essentially an electronic distributor.

Anyone have a bin for crome? Even some bases to get it started? anything would help, thanks.
http://apexology.com/files/bins/CROME/3 ... TEidle.bin

Also polar, do you have the board and dizzy worked out for use with the stock toyota?
not yet. i have no time to test it. still trying to get my car back on the road. maybe this summer.

brutekiller787

Sorry for the dead thread bump but i'm really looking to do this to my st165. Do you guys still have the wiring diagrams or even a jumper harness for sale?

mikealike

brutekiller787":19vy0jjn said:
Sorry for the dead thread bump but i'm really looking to do this to my st165. Do you guys still have the wiring diagrams or even a jumper harness for sale?

im in the process to doing this on mu 20 valve and I would like to know if the dizzy with the motor set to tdc, will you set the dizzy to fire between 3 and 1 (honda firing order) so it fires the injectors correct?