WTB Stock Steering Wheel

billy

Looking for a 1990 blue OEM steering wheel for my trac.

Live in Kitchener.

E-Mail me at bill savvidis at hotmail dot com

Cell (tx or call) at 519 496 9689

Thanks,

Bill.

billy

It's been a while since I had a stock steering wheel in the car...but I believe it was originally blue.

Locker

I could get you one next week from the wreckers around here if you really need it. I'm pretty sure there are 3 or 4 with blue interiors in Barrie. No air bag right?

billy

Yes correct...no air bag.

What kind of condition are they in and what would one cost?

Also need the two front seats. I would prefer the ones with the power lumbar support...in blue :)

Sal

Billy whats going on buddy? Remember me?
I'd love to finally check out your 185 sometime :)

Good luck with finding the steering wheel!

Locker

I don't know what they'd charge for a wheel not much....
Seats are 30 a piece usually. Had this been last spring there was a full blue leather interior at cookstown in good shape.
I couldn't tell you the condition as I have a gray interior so don't pay much attention to the blue ones

billy

Yo Sal! How's my man? Hope all is well. Ya lets get together sometime soon and catch up :)

Locker...would it be possible for you to check out the condition and pricing for the steering wheel and seats for me...I can just whip up there and get the stuff if they look good :)

Thanks in advance,

Bill.

Locker

I go every saturday morning. Or well at least i have been for the past month or so. I should be going back again on Saturday

billy

That's great.

There is some other interior pieces I need too, but don't worry about those...if the seats and steering wheel are in good condition, I will just head up there early next week and get the stuff. Maybe we can meet and I can buy you a coffee for your troubles :)

Looking forward to hearing from you :D

Locker

Well I went to the yards this morning and there are no longer any decent blue interiors. There are 2 steering wheels at Tracy's. One is no airbag and the leather on the wheel is tottally worn down. The other one is an airbag wheel. the airbag went off though. Wheel is decent condition though. I actually have a blue air bag as well

billy

Thanks for the help amigo. I guess your wheel is an option for me? I was wondering if you can send me a pic.

Hay man I got a stock wheel I took offa my parts car. The leathers kinda worn, but its got the airbag, undeployed with all the wiring n stuff. I'll hafta get sum pics. Idk what its worth id give it to ya for like 75 shipped if ur interested let me know. Peace :)

LechacZ

hey i have a st205 ( i know it fits st185) wheel that i can let go, black, leather is ok, one of the stiches is letting go though.
PM with your email addy if interested