May 1st SPRING Time Meet Sonic/ Pagoda/ Maple Grove Raceway

Status
Not open for further replies.

97JZA80

LegacyofDan":1e285blo said:
oh well....seems like alot of people wont make it, its all good. Probably will end up re-scheduling it for later on in the year then :)...make it a fall meet or something, like right when the leaves start to change color. looks awesome up there!

Dude no sweat sounds like a good idea for the fall, keep all your information.

Wicked Toys

97JZA80":1ifyjxx3 said:
LegacyofDan":1ifyjxx3 said:
oh well....seems like alot of people wont make it, its all good. Probably will end up re-scheduling it for later on in the year then :)...make it a fall meet or something, like right when the leaves start to change color. looks awesome up there!

Dude no sweat sounds like a good idea for the fall, keep all your information.

Agreed, always helps with fully planned locations.

Mafix

have to see what eric says too. i'm bummed about the dragon but stoked for camping! i think my wife will have to get sick so she will have to be in my care and not at work!

97JZA80

Im a maybe at this point, looks good on the calendar right now but alot going on. I may try to do a suspension swap before hand though. Dan you gonna have the red one running by then?

LegacyofDan

red one is running, i am scrambling trying to make it legal to pass inspection, wind shield and tires are the pain right now. also trying to get all my wiring done(gauges/switchs) with out rushing it, i screw up everything when i rush shit. and this weekend i maybe doing a tranny swap in white trac. sooo yeah...i am hoping to have red trac ready for this, otherwise i may be sneaking around town with my cutout closed :p

Mafix

i'm in 100%. might make this a one day event for me though. dan, when you get time call me on the cell. this way i can make better plans for this.

LegacyofDan

you realize that this meet is just a one day event? the one in june is the two day event cause the rally america event in wellsboro is two days long...

Mafix

well up to you guys, i'm in for whatever. wife is going to a baby shower. so i'll let everyone decide my fate!

Mafix

as a note, i'd rather go up north than to college park. besides i was going to hit the drag strip while i was there.

LegacyofDan

Well with further discussion with Willie, schedules have been free up and everything is a go for may 1st at the pagoda.

Everyone please read the first page, the meeting point will be a DIFFERENT sonic.

Status
Not open for further replies.