May 1st SPRING Time Meet Sonic/ Pagoda/ Maple Grove Raceway

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegacyofDan

oh yeah thanks for reminding me!....got a trailer....well own a trailer but as for the truck...that maybe an issue, we were borrowing the company F350 turbo diesel for a while but since the honda is alive, we dont need to barrow the company truck, so we returned it...and i totally forgot that we did :(...my bad dude...

Mafix

lucky me. i broke it on the dyno. somehow blew out the intake gasket or blew up the ats spacer. will find out as soon as possible.

LegacyofDan

i have either a ruptured brake line(hard line) or messed up master cylinder. so yeah, i am going through issues here too bro :(

88gt4DE

Mafix":a0hli3zd said:
lucky me. i broke it on the dyno. somehow blew out the intake gasket or blew up the ats spacer. will find out as soon as possible.

:doh: , you got the worst luck man

Mafix

if it was easy to do this stuff everyone would. thinking back i'm nearly 100% sure it's the spacer to head gasket. not a big deal.
i forgot to mention the other things that decided to break as well...
the in dash fuel pressure gauge ground freyed
the lower speedo cable broke
the return line on the fuel reg decided to leak

good times!

Mafix

after serious thought i will NOT be racing. but i'll still be there. thinking of hitting capitol raceway up on the 2nd (close to home).

LegacyofDan

Everything is good to go on red trac with the exception of legality/tires/properly operating brakes lol. alll other issues have been resolved. :)

97JZA80

LegacyofDan":317715wh said:
Everything is good to go on red trac with the exception of legality/tires/properly operating brakes lol. alll other issues have been resolved. :)

Good to know...note to self...Dan stays in front of me... :twisted:

alternate.eago

Damn I want to go! Especially now that I have an All Trac! I think its the same day as the chicken run though... I do have some parts that I need to drop off at TwosRUs...

Plus I don't know if my Trac is up to the drive, I've only driven it twice... Both were short trips...

But on the other hand there is Sonic....

I dunno! I could use the time to ask questions about a couple of little issues...

:bangshead: So many choices!

LegacyofDan

It would be great to have another trac there, or hell bring the MisterTwo(mr2)...so far it seems like it will be a small meet, myself, willie and rob/mike. Eric is going to the one in collegepark md sunday so he is too cool for us same time meet sort of people. Kevin has not posted on her for a while so i can only assume that is a no for him. So yeah its just going to be a small meet and greet, hit up sonic, cruise to the pagoda, take some awesome pics up there(plus the roads are a blast to drive up on) and then chill out at Maple Grove Raceway...of which of recently Seems to be mostly bowls of rice or muscle cars...there were a few interesting cars that used to go up to maple grove for 2010 season seems to not be as interesting :/...but in like two weeks Pinks All out is coming out here so we should be seeing more and more interesting cars...probably mostly muscle but still...who knows

http://www.maplegroveraceway.com/blog/

Status
Not open for further replies.