Rocky Mountain Roll Call (CO, NM, UT, MT, WY, etc.)

801Alltrac

name: Justin
car:1988 grey alltrac 106350, megan racing coilovers, MBC 11psi, boost gauge
custom intake, rebuilt trans, semi new shifter cables
Murray, UT

UtahSleeper

801Alltrac":1uva7q6w said:
name: Justin
car:1988 grey alltrac 106350, megan racing coilovers, MBC 11psi, boost gauge
custom intake, rebuilt trans, semi new shifter cables
Murray, UT

How come I have not seen this car here yet!!! Pics?

Denver_whiteST185

ComaD":351x0qu9 said:
I know my profession doesn't add up, but it pays the bills. And I'm frequently told that I'm not your typical accountant.

It was converted by a guy out in Florida, I bought it from a guy in Denver. They cut out the trunk pan and fabricated a rear sub frame for the differential. It has an 8 gallon fuel cell in place of the stock GT gas tank. I'm in the process of determining if it's possible to mount an Alltrac tank without further modifications to the trunk pan.

You're welcome to come see it in person, although the clutch isn't disengaging right now so I'm trouble shooting it. Praying it's just the slave cylinder....

That must be kevin's old car. im guessing its black and you bought it from a guy named kevin or another guy named kostas...

timchase

I did not know that this sub-forum existed:

Dave
Aurora Colorado
45 years old
1990 ST 185, Grey
Hail damage and bone stock
110,000 Miles.

Are there any plans for a meet this year?

wakkjobb

There's usually one in Castle Rock during the summer; it's an MR2/Supra/Celica-type meet. A few forums have details about it, might show up here when it gets closer.

>>Dan

ComaD

I bought it from Kostas. It's on the road again after a clutch replacement.

Hey UT guys, let's figure out a time that will work and have a mini-meet.

ComaD

I might be able to get out. I have to go to a wedding Saturday morning but I should be around in the afternoon or evening. Sunday has already been scheduled by my girlfriend since I've been out of town for a week.

Let me know.

Rugburn

Denver_whiteST185":3i4c52d2 said:

Just FYI for colorado guys, there's a meet that happens in Littleton weekly. Normally it happens at the sonic off C470 and Ken Carl (One Block east on Ken Carl from that intersection)

When does this happen? Like, what day, and what time? Are you still doing it?

o0pyroguy0o

Hey guys

Name: Steel
Car: none right now, needing a 93 celica altrac =D
^
any help in finding one would be AWESOME
quick check by the by. Is the GTS different from the altrac? I seem to be finding differences... but then they come up the same sometimes...

RedCelicaTRD

A GTS is different then an AllTrac. A GTS has the same body (except for the hood and front bumper depending on year) and interior but is not turbo or AWD. However, some car lots and insurance companies will list an AllTrac as a GTS AllTrac.

o0pyroguy0o

got it, thats probably where im gettin confused. So they are different cars, and people who dont know think they are...
by the by. Do u know of any for sale in the utah county area? Even salt lake area? I really really need a car!