texas?

A

Anonymous

Chris O is up north i believe and i live in Southeast TX. I know there is a couple in houston and san antonio.

A

Anonymous

I'm in Dallas, TX with a black 165.
There is a Carlos with a white 185 I saw in ATS Racing getting work done. There is another white 165 with an asian guy driving it. Aaron at ATS Racing has one but doesn't work...yet. And Todd from ATS Racing sold his 165 to some other guy and heard he blew his engine.

-Chris G.

G-Zone

^Though I logged in, oh well...

oh and I heard a rumor of another black 165 that some guy keeps in his garage and built it up for major HP :shrug: . Don't know if its true but came from a mechanic that said he worked on it before.
And there is a red 185 that my cousin saw parked that an old asian guy drives, my cuz tried to talk to him but he ran away, I guess he is paranoid.

-Chris G.

A

Anonymous

hey i might be that asian guy w/ the white 165, prob not though...lol

i live in ft. worth and i have a 165, only other 2 ive seen were 185's; one in not so good condition parked w/flat tires, and chris O's up at alamo autosports once...and my bro said he saw a red 165 driving once.

d1alltrac

^^that was me i guess i wasnt logged in....

BTW...we should set up a TX alltrac meet, that would be cool.

G-Zone

My brother said he tried to race a white 165 but the driver didn't even look over and just ignored, he was in a red CRX at the time, he now has a SW20 though. Did you get some work done in Jotech Motorsports? The same 165 got work done there too.

Yeah, we definately should have a meet. Perhaps on the next ATS Racing dyno meet.

-Chris G.

A

Anonymous

anyone know if anyones selling a 90-93 st185 in the sa/austin area?

A

Anonymous

I live out side of fort worth. The only problem is i dont own an alltrac. I have a 1990 celica GT coupe. I bought the 3sgte and am fixin to rebuild it for the heart transplant. Anyways i know most of you guess look down on people like me but im in love with your cars. Anyways im one of the select few in the great state of Texas!

Furious82

Im 1.5 hours east of Houston, but my alltrac is out of commision at the moment. I sold my gt-s and got some money now so hopefully i can get the motor built and have it running by the end of the year.

Griffin

I'm going to be moving to Houston in a couple weeks. Not sure exactly what part yet, but someplace with good schools and (hopefully) no emissions to pass.

A

Anonymous

My g/f lives in west houston (galaria area) so im over there every other weekend. Whenever you move, let me know if you want, id like to meet another alltrac owner.

Griffin

Will do! I start the new job on July 11th, but I'm not sure when all our stuff will get there and when we'll find a place yet.

Furious82

Just a heads up when deciding where to find a place to live. The traffic from about 7-9AM and 4-6PM is a PITA, and if there is an accident on the highway your on to get to work or go home...you better know a different route if you want to get there in good time. Then again i have no idea how the traffic in Carson, CA is either. It may be the same. But some highways have a lot of construction going on and it causes a back-up for miles sometimes. My g/f hates driving in traffic so she had to find a place close to work. Dunno if you mind it though.

Gabe

I am near Denton and have a '92. For the guy who asked about one for sale in Austin. Mine is for sale and I can drive it down sometime if your serous about buying one.
-Gabe

05christj

I hate to bring this back from the dead but do all of you still have your tracks. is there any more to add to the list? anybody near killeen or austin

d1alltrac

Chris G. (G-Zone) is still around and I think Griffin still has his. Pretty much everyone else from this thread is gone.

There are lots of new Texas members that have joined since this thread though.

Hotrodhendrix

Griffin still has his he just no longer posts up on here. I guess I missed this one back in the day but I only had a gt at the time.