Rally America Wellsboro PA NOW WITH OVER 400 PICS

LegacyofDan

well if people still want to go to the pagoda, i am still free then...so i will be down, i just need to get red car inspected...ps pump replaced....and front suspension put back in...new tires....and alignment....and i will be good :p...

alltracpirate

Hello. I am part of the alltrac group from Ohio. Andy and I will be at STPR in 2010 with two red 185's. We are staying at Stony Fork Camp. There are camp sites remaining, but the cabins are gone.

How many of you guys are coming and where are you staying? The roads are great and the racing is fun. I had a good time at snowdrift and look forward to seeing more tracs at STPR.

Art

LegacyofDan

alltracpirate":3851gymx said:
Hello. I am part of the alltrac group from Ohio. Andy and I will be at STPR in 2010 with two red 185's. We are staying at Stony Fork Camp. There are camp sites remaining, but the cabins are gone.

How many of you guys are coming and where are you staying? The roads are great and the racing is fun. I had a good time at snowdrift and look forward to seeing more tracs at STPR.

Art

No Such has not been determined, but it would def be a good idea to start figuring out such details:
SO seriously, how many people are planning on coming? i figure probably the best place to meet up at is at a camp ground and then go from there to the Rally.
Here are the rates for the camp site that Art referred to:
http://www.stonyforkcamp.com/index.php? ... &Itemid=72

And just some side info:
http://www.stpr.org/schedule.html

I would LOVE to make it to this, but since it's in June (a black-out month for my company), I can't take Saturday off. For anyone who's gone before, would it be worth it to go late Sat night / early Sun morning? If I'm gonna miss almost everything, there's really no point in making the 3 hr drive, but I really want to go, so if it's worth it, I'm there!

esracing

Ok guys we need to get this going its very close so everyone chime in who is going and we need to pick the place to camp!!!!! Yes its wirth coming down for haft of the race this is a bast!!!!!!

Got thinking about it... the 4th & 5th is Friday/Saturday, not Saturday/Sunday. Which means I, once again, will be out for this trip. This blows! I wanna go to a meet with you guys so bad & I keep having to miss them all! We need to schedule one for late summer/early fall so I can get the time off. :shoots: Hopefully I'll be able to make the Bear Mt show this year, too!

alternate.eago

I should be able to make it to this one, with the Trac. It may not be on the 4th, (until later at night) because I have to work... But I'll do my best to get that day off.

Andy

It is getting close :)

As Art, 'alltracpirate', posted earlier we'll be staying at Stony Fork Campground (see Dan's Links)
Art and I will each be driving Red 185s. JPot55, I believe is also going, another red 185.

Meeting up..... This is the fun part.

I think, there are going to be a few key meeting places.

The campground. Is anyone else staying at Stony Fork?

Downtown Wellsboro, the Park Expos. Here, parking is around town... wherever you find it.
As we did at SnoDrift, maybe whomever gets there first can scout for a "group" parking area.
As an "on foot" meet up spot, there is a park area, corner of Central and Main, with sidewalks into
to a central "X" w/a Jacuzzi or something. Rally cars around most of it. I think the quadrant opposite Main St. would be a good. The sidewalk on the quadrant facing Main will have vendors.

The Super Special's, at the fairgrounds. Here, parking is in a field across the road from the fairgrounds.
Unless we arrive together, we won't be parking together. In which case, we can pick a spot inside.
From what I remember... park, walk across road, bear left, will pass food vendors etc, and then there is a right turn and down over the hill to where the cars run. I think that corner and/or just over the hill would be a good spot.

Phone Numbers, we need to swap cell numbers so we can hook up when we get there.

Looks like about 12-13 different folks, from 5 states, have been in this thread. However, we got a number of maybe's...

How about a roll call? Who's going?

Andy

LegacyofDan

welll....i am for sure still going. for sure. i wont miss this again. lol. i will be taking my red alltrac. most of my buddies have bailed on it so i will be rolling alone most likly.

And with my busy schedule of late, i have completely forgotten to make reservations for a place to sleep, def going to have to make a call now...otherwise i am finding a parking lot and bringing a blanket in red car...lol

should also be known that i have never been to wellsboro, so its all fresh to me.

but yeah throw me a pm and we can swap cell numbers.

LegacyofDan

ugh so of course i called off back in Jan...and a new server is planned to come in thrus of next week, so i will def have to come in friday, thus i will be late on arrival :/...but i will be there late friday(idk how long it will take to get there) and all of the event saturday that is for sure...again if anyone wants to meet up pm me and we can swap cell #'s

esracing

I don't think you will have the rack installed because its a bitch.the trans has to be lowered from the car to remove it!!! It dosent have to come out just lowered from the body.