Roll Call NW 2010!

binkie

Name: Marc
Screen Name: Binke
Color, model, and status: Red 1988 ST165, semi-rally ready, not currently operating-has not passed Alberta out of province inspection, and second kid is due in June, so is really at the bottom of my priorities.
Location: Edmonton (formerly from Vancouver, used to be quite active at Alltrac meets in Vancouver and Washington).

Feel free to PM me.

Marc

3s_woob

Marc! How are you doing? so you're all the way up in Edmonton now. Congrats to hear that you have a second one on the way. Hopefully we'll get to meet again sometime in the near future.

binkie

Ryan,

Sounds like you're still an active Alltrac enthusiast!

I don't think the Celica will make it to Washington again, at least for a long, long time, anyways.

Been in Edmonton for 4 years now. I tried to start a meet here a couple years back, but could not get my car cleared for Alberta inspection, and pulled out. So the car has sit ever since. Some of the guys here have mini meets once or twice a year. I'll have to try and get to one with Aireen's Impreza wagon instead (sacrilage, I know).

Marc

3s_woob

Marc, no I'm not the enthusiast like i use to. I've been out of the scene for about the same time you've been down. My motor started knocking and I've let it sit in my garage for 3-4 years or so. But I've started cleaning the garage and got her jacked up and been talkin with ChrisD a former AT member about pins outs from a JDM RC motor to my car. I do miss my baby. so it's time to get her running again and get back into the AT scene in the NW.

Yeah washington will be very far for you. Maybe we can meet up halfway in vernon one of these days. I'll try to keep you posted on my progress.

Joe, Congrats on getting your car running. What did you do to your car?

Terracar

Well originally just pulled the motor to do a clutch, then I decided to re-do all the seals. I was a little over zealous with the abrasive pad on the oil pump so 3 motor pulls later I found the leak. Other than that still stock and I was just pure lazy between buying a house and moving.

-Terracar

Name: Timoteo Burge
Screen name: Timmychanga
Color, model, and status: 1990 Black ST185 DD currently parked due to AFM trouble, broken speedo, and tire rub in the rear due to wicked nasty space/adapters and 07 sti bbs goldies
e-mail: Celicaowner90@yahoo.com

2_Liter_Turbo

Name: Steve
Screen name: 2_Liter_Turbo
Color, model, and status: 90 Celica Alltrac: Daily Driver/Auto-X
Location: Currently Klamath Falls, OR. I'm moving North though...
e-mail: 2_Liter_Turbo[at]JSMotorsports[dot]org

andrew.wa

Name: Andrew Greeness
Screen name: andrew.wa
Color, model, and status: White 1988 Celica All-Trac IMSA, running, but sitting on jacks, waiting for me to find a rear axle shaft replacement.
e-mail: x_boxr@yahoo.com