Side Markers

Landon

can someone make up some dimensions and measurements on where the sidemarkers are placed? i want to install some, and don't feel like buying some new fenders.. let me know! thanks.

magnum

blotnik_st185_2.jpg

4" from the edge of the fender to the center of the marker light hole and 10.5" up from the top of the fender molding to the center of the marker light hole.

athousandleaves

I was kinda hoping someone could give us something more precise... like a printable jig that you could just tape to the fender & mark it.

As for measurements I've read this elsewhere on the site: "68mm across from the door, and then 255mm UP from the little bulgy side line bit"

I don't have JDM fenders to take measurements with as when I got my RC the fenders were already sold... :doh: long story.

GT4_ever

Does anyone want to trade white widebody fenders w/ side markers for white wide body fenders w/o?

I personally hate my sidemarkers, would love to see them go to someone who actually wanted them!

athousandleaves

GT4_ever":1p326nlg said:
Does anyone want to trade white widebody fenders w/ side markers for white wide body fenders w/o?

I personally hate my sidemarkers, would love to see them go to someone who actually wanted them!

Shipping would probably be killer but what colour/condition are yours in?
I have a fairly fresh set of fenders just sitting in my garage.