Parting Out an 88 Alltrac, with Pics

aubeone

I have finally decided to list my AllTrac forsale.

I bought it as a project almost three years ago with the intentions of throwing it together, but everytime I touched something, I decided to upgrade parts and change focus. The parts list is huge, so I'll touch on a few highlights:

Part Description Price
Engine Gen2 w new cap, rotor, plugs, wires, water pump, timing belt, tensioner, alt belt, stainless header and dp, rebuilt turbo (0km) and complete harness, also includes cross members, poly engine mounts, and aluminum bushings $1,300

w/ above + Transmission Includes brand new (0 km) stage 2 ACT clutch and transmission cooler $1,500

w/ above + All Driveshafts Includes both front shafts and full prop shaft $1,600

w/ above + Rear Differential Includes read differential and new fasteners $1,700

w/ above + Rad & Fan Includes 56mm ASI Rad and 14" slim electric fan $1,800

Brakes New front calipers, stainless lines (4), rotors (surface rust), pads (f&r) and all new parking brake hardware $500

Suspension New Intrax lowering springs (4), new front cartridges $400

w/ F&R Knuckles New front wheels bearings $500
Interior All black leathers, both front seat are power, door cards, carpet, full dash, suede headliner and all plastics included $300

Wheels & Tires Stock 14" aluminum wheels with brand new winter tires (185/60R14 Nordic's) $400

Gen1 Cylinder Head Cams, gears, partially assembled $200

Full Gen1 Gasket set Every replacement gasket from intake to exhaust, unopenned package $50

Head Bolts Brand new, unopenned package $25

Hella 500 Fog Lights Brand new, in original packaging, inludes switch and wiring $80

Body Kit F&R bumper covers, all plastics and mouldings, side skirts and 2 spoilers (one with antenna and wiper shaved, one stock) $500

Rear wiper assembly Factory motor, arm, and harness connection $50

Short Shifter Short shifter (cut) and cables $75

Rear Hatch Rust-free, includes working struts and defroster connections $100

Doors Rust-free, includes power window and door lock assemblies, latches, and power mirrors *without door cards unless negotiated $150

Fenders Only patches of surface rust, include inner fenders $150

Lights Headlight assemblies, corners, side markers and tailights, each $20

Steering Wheel Factory w/ cruise switch and cruise actuator $50

Steering Wheel Aftermarket, black leather with red stitching, three spoke, all black, includes carbon shift knob $50

Other random parts Short blocks, transmissions, etc… Offers

Other parts to be added as I think of them, or ask if it you need something not on this list…

Email me @ evan.aube@gmail.com

Evan.

Pictures:
5182f6c3.jpg

IMG_2909.jpg

IMG_2911.jpg

IMG_2860.jpg

IMG_2855.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1986.jpg

IMG_1950.jpg

IMG_1909.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1214.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_0999.jpg

IMG_1003.jpg

IMG00152.jpg

IMG00071.jpg

IMG00081.jpg

IMG00105.jpg

IMG_0005-5.jpg

IMG_0005-3.jpg

IMG_0006-2.jpg

darkturbo'

hey evan! any luck with parting out the rest of the car? cant wait to get the engine in, should be done fairly soon when it starts snowing and i can get some garage space! what did you do to the engine internals wise? did you put in metal head gaskets? and was the turbo rebuilt to stock specs? and i remember you telling me the clutch set up but i was wondering what the max torque was for it!

thanks!
stu