Most retarded rally cars ever >>>>

Get off the pavement!

Re:

Postby Madseacow » Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:17 am

So glad I could make the list :lol:

Tazka wrote:Ok, now let's continue the topic: Supra mkIII, don't get me wrong im all into supra's, but this is not the way to drive them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyVCfqcmcGA
:doh:

Well, that's like... your opinion man.
Sorry it's not up to your Finnish standards. I'm more about inclusiveness in the sports I enjoy. You should've seen the other cars, cheyenne (sp?) turbo, trailblazer SS, v6 mustang rented from hertz. This is Texas, we don't have rally (excl. paris), so when anything resembling it pops up, you grab something and hit the dirt.

WideFNopen wrote:Do these cars come with LSD? I thought that the Supra was actually doing pretty good. It looked like a very predictable car. I think with the right driver a supre could do pretty good.

The turbo does, I had to find one. It's a clutch type.
I actually placed 2nd in RWD prepared class behind the course designer in a 1st gen RX7. The track was too tight to benefit from the power I was making and it still feels a bit like a shrimp boat in the corners. I'll agree it's a rediculous choice for offroad racing, but it's a hell of alot of fun.

Tazka wrote:Rally drivers i know by person, don't see 3.0L heavy RWD car's as a good choice for a rally car. You don't really have chance in finnish rally's with that kind of a car, no matter how good you are, no matter what class you are driving.

Texas field "rally" /= finnish rally... but if you buy me and the whistling pig a plane ticket, I'm your huckleberry 8)
Members don't see the above ad. Register now - it's free!
wtb 3sgte
Madseacow

Re: Most retarded rally cars ever >>>>

Postby Tazka » Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:40 am

I'm sorry if insulted you on my 3 years old post. But yeah, i guess the rallying is a bit different over there.
Tazka
Club Member

1992 Toyota Celica

Re: Most retarded rally cars ever >>>>

Postby CSAlltrac » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:22 pm

I just read this whole post, LOL at towels or should I say rag.
ALLTRAC AT FIRST SIGHT
CSAlltrac
Established Member

Previous

Return to Rally Row