What`s the fastest st165 in the world?

GT4times2

Back then Perry and Omar were known as the faster/fastest ST165s in the states, from what I remember....(11 sec IIRC, almost 10 years now).

1. Omar's been out of commission for a while. The car's rotting away (sad. :cry: )
2. Perry still has his car, but barely if ever drives it. Still in pristine condition though.

A few of us on this end are working on that title now.... :p Some builds aren't posted on this site, but some really nice ST165s are being built as we speak. Sad thing, these guys don't join and post here, no matter how many times I steer them to this site. :shrug:

So the title seems to be up for grabs. Sad that racing competition is almost non-existent in this community (same reason why these guys don't come here).

Mafix

i'm trying!!! but in a 162.
at any rate i figure my failure is around 70%. so there is only a 30% chance i'll get one pass before i break something else, lol.

Mafix

well good for me then with my gen 1. yay for running the worst cylinder head! now i can set a record myself (if it ever gets off the line).