Ksports

cmonteiro1

Few Before and after pictures for you guys. Thanks to John (CSAlltrac) for his help installing them.

Ksports
IMG00246.jpg

Before - Side
DSC01238.jpg

After - Side
IMG00268.jpg

Before - Front
DSC01212.jpg

After - Front
IMG00263.jpg

Bonus - Left Rear
IMG00261.jpg

Probably happened when I did this, although this is the right rear rim
rimbend.jpg

nice, hows the ride quality of the ksports? im looking into getting coilovers for my st184 but cant make up my mind of either ksports or megans. anyways, wth did you do to that rim? wow...

cmonteiro1

I don't have a true feel for the ksports yet bc I haven't had an alignment and I had to cut my end links to get them off. Ordering some today or tommorrow so any endlink insight is more than appreciated. The ride even the way it is is night and day compared to my 19 year old set up, which rode strikingly simliar to a cadillac... (This is scary as f@#* in an alltrac). Can't wait to get things 100%.

The story behind the bent rim, etc. is that it was raining out here in AZ, which it almost never does, so when it rains it gets pretty slick with all the oils that have just been sitting there... So being the smart guy that I am, went tooling around my neighborhood because as we all know, sideways is awesome. This rule however changes dramatically when you hit a patch of dry ground and you have ridiculous awd and it changes your trajectory instantly. In my case it sent me straight across the road over the median.

GT4times2

Looks nice. Try taking more pics. Farther away from the car. How do you like the ride? I'm looking at redoing the suspension on my ST185 later this summer. Looking good.

lols.... another reason for new wheel setup right??? lols, sometimes im glad im not awd.. sometimes.. but the your alltrac is lookin good though. plus, i love your buddy's galant vr4. they are rare to find now days.