ATTENTION:soysaucesteve took my money!

gt4tified

I'm sorry to have to make one of these threads, but I paid this person $100 for some TechnaFit brake lines and have to date never received the item.

This is the thread: http://alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=31451

I have tried pm, email and posting on the thread. I have not been contacted nor seen as much as a tracking number nor shipment details.

I hate to see my hard earned $$ going down the tubes for no good reason....I am currently filing a claim via paypal but others be aware of this person!

TomsGT4

Still no?
I was thinking of picking those up too at the time...
I'm starting to consider not buying from anyone with less than 100 posts unless they're a known, long time member.
Good luck man.

wizzards581

TomsGT4":2zlu8w1u said:
Still no?
I was thinking of picking those up too at the time...
I'm starting to consider not buying from anyone with less than 100 posts unless they're a known, long time member.
Good luck man.

true that... they dont spend time enough on here or take care of the buyers... pay 2/3x more at a local dealer then get scam and car sits waiting.

gt4tified

So paypal emailed me stating that they ruled in my favor but it's all to nought cuz guess what? The lil fcuker has no money in his account!

So while I'm now waiting to recover funds (prolly which I'm never gonna get back) I thought I'd share his info here to warn the rest of you all.

The info was from paypal, btw:

Seller's name: jining chen
Seller's email: lightbulb40@gmail.com

gt4tified

UPDATE:

soysaucesteve pm'd me yesterday stating that he was very sorry for not shipping cuz he was in jail for a lot of 511's.

He asked for my shipping addy again, which I gave to him. I am now waiting to see what happens.

gt4tified

Bumped this thread just to alert all that soysaucesteve is back on the site advertising the same brake lines again....beware all!

darthripley

He will not be allowed to sell anything on this site until he resolves the situation with you regarding the brake lines.
All of his for sale threads will be removed asap.