nasa hyperfest

esracing

june 19th at summit point motor sports park.
i will be showing the imsa gto again

http://www.hyper-fest.com/

everyone come out to this one its a blast!!!
XDC has added to the experience off the track by introducing the REMIX Car Show Competition. REMIX will feature a wide range of cars, including exotics, modern muscle cars, and high-performance modified vehicles similar to the cars competing in the Xtreme Drift Circuit. Car club corrals for Nissan, Toyota, Mazda, Scion, Infiniti, BMW, Mustangs, Genesis, K-Cars and Muscle cars will be featured at each REMIX event. The REMIX Award Tour will be at each stop on the Xtreme Drift Circuit, in addition to the other standalone events across the country. More information about the REMIX Award Tour at:
http://www.xtremedriftcircuit.com/index.php/remix/

esracing

No I'm sorry I can't take pics ihave to go to see.
You will see the pics I just wish some of you would come .we need to show the celicas .

lumbercis

Car's still in the shop, but I'll be out to more of these once it's running and doesn't look like complete crap.

Know anybody that can do extremely cheap resprays? :D

J.

Wicked Toys

Hmm was planning on going in the WRX, but now might have to trac it up. Either way should still be there unless work changes.

LegacyofDan

i am inviting a big group of my friends up for it...though knowing them they will probably bail at the last second but i got 5-6 people interested. and i should be up in red trac, given that i dont experience any more weird fuel issues.

Terracar

lumbercis":3o2kqkhw said:

J.

Wait a minute, aren't you the one always preaching about not going cheap?

LegacyofDan":3o2kqkhw said:
well one lol...my friends dont have 'tracs lol

Dan I think you should have your friends drive your 'tracs. You could field your own battalion of ST165s.

-Terracar

LegacyofDan

Terracar":3cerkdvi said:
lumbercis":3cerkdvi said:

J.

Wait a minute, aren't you the one always preaching about not going cheap?

LegacyofDan":3cerkdvi said:
well one lol...my friends dont have 'tracs lol

Dan I think you should have your friends drive your 'tracs. You could field your own battalion of ST165s.

-Terracar

HAHA actually Terracar makes a valid point....mister "j." is always on everyone's case about not cheaping out..... :|

HAHAH my friends DRIVE my alltracs?.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....oh man...are you high? Cause i think you are...:p

Wicked Toys

Knew it was to good to be true. WRX needs a new clutch, due to the cruise control actuator issue before. So gonna pass on this weekend just to save n put money towards a new clutch.