Project CMS

Lamont

Good Luck, and hopefully the DA gives this guy a little time to reflect on his ways, or better yet :shoots: :doh:

GT4times2

Yes, Good Luck. (Kick him in the sack while everyone else looks away :p )

Seriously though. I hope the car is intact, and that you finally get it. Take pics of the car if you can. Check your PM btw.

CMS-GT4

Plans of changed. He can not meet me now till later, so I told him to put it off till Saturday, My finals are due Friday, and it is already taking too much time for me to get them done. For my own sanity, the car will have to wait till this weekend. I will give a full report once its back.

Lamont

Honestly you've given this guy more than enough rope to hang himself with :x :x :x . If he's unable to make it to his place break in, and take what's yours. This guy is scum and nothing good will come from giving him more time. His time has been up for a year now :x :x :x . Just my .02 :shrug: :| :shrug: :|

CMS-GT4

I agree, but my stress level has gone through the roof. Its going to work out better for me now to put it off till satuday.

UtahSleeper

I can understand that school takes priority. But why even give him the option to wait till later? Just curious why you didn't just take it, that way you wouldn't be thinking about it anymore.

CMS-GT4

Just cause I am not sure if I even have enough time to finish these finals by Friday. I could have gotten it tomorrow, but I would still loose a few hours just getting it, and at this point I just don't have any more time to give. Last time I take two major classes in a month long semester. Its a bit much.

cozmic512

Do what you have to do with school.
thats your future man.

then, Good Luck on sat

I always find it prudent to bring
a heavy blunt object and my biggest friends...

looking forward to hearing of its safe return

UtahSleeper

CMS-GT4":2db5zdfo said:
Just cause I am not sure if I even have enough time to finish these finals by Friday. I could have gotten it tomorrow, but I would still loose a few hours just getting it, and at this point I just don't have any more time to give. Last time I take two major classes in a month long semester. Its a bit much.

Understood. Good luck on your finals.

UtahSleeper

Ok, before I saw that link you were cool cause of your car. Now you are actually cool!!!! lol.

What tools you using? I use uniity and I know they can make iphone games, but curious what else can be used.

Have to check the trailer later.

CMS-GT4

I am a producer so I focus on gameplay and levels etc.. I think everything is done in xcode, which is a free development tool from apple. Its been a long project and I had to be quiet about it for a while. But we announced it today, and it launches soon. This deadline has been one of the things adding to my lack of time as well as the school.

If you think that makes me cool, just wait till you see my other project. I got my hands in a lot of things right now. ;)

UtahSleeper

LOL!!! Nice. I have much respect for anyone in game dev cause it is time consuming, and if you can squeeze that in with life then it is preety awesome.

Looks good. Wish you well on the grade and success of the game.

Now to find out what the other project is.............

CMS-GT4

Thanks guys. The other projects are related to Nori Toy. Printing, shirts, toys, retail, comics and design. Its just taking a while to get it exactly where I want it before I launch it. Lots of research and business and market research as well as just making stuff.

BTW: If anyone has google wave hit me up. I am hosting a small focus group experiment.

Sal

Josh best of luck with this bastard! I have heard of far to many assholes who take on a task but leave it for last and at times never start them. I hope all goes well :)

CMS-GT4

I got my car and I am pretty pissed off.
I wasn't pissed when I went there. I was pissed once I got to go through my car and see the mess it was in and that he did not give me everything. I took the local police and my brother in law to go get it.
I sent Leslie a text that I am coming out and he told me he would be at the lake and the car is out front. I told him I was coming Saturday on Wednesday after he canceled on me so there was well enough an advanced notice. I got the car, but of course there are things not in it. I had to spend about 3 hours on the phone with AAA to get my car and we get out there and he is not there.
There are some fiberglass bits that he was supposed to had worked on that were not in the car, my $100 workshop manual for the car was not there and the paint I paid for was not there. I sent him an email saying I want the rest of my stuff, but I think I am likely going to have to take him to court.

He had the car since April of 2009. I saw the car in December.
Here is the car now finally getting it back in July of 2010.
p1030005s.jpg

p1030009u.jpg

p1030012o.jpg

p1030015j.jpg

Here are pics from back in December 2009 when he said he was going to start wrapping it up.
p1020743oh.jpg

p1020741.jpg

As you can see from my experience, I would not suggest any one deal with him.
I am a bit stressed now, and have a horrible headache, as well as a permeation snear on my face so sorry if my post isn't too clear. I don't even know where to start on the car right now. I guess I am going to finish my finals, then go from there.