Emanage Blue vs. Ultimate...

TRDcelica90

Yeh well, i spose i can keep the AFM, i just wanna lean it out atm and use the 540s, ive got a Garrett GT30 now but im not interested in going insane YET. the piggyback will suit my needs atm, i just thought that MAP was way better than AFM because its spose to be more accurate and a lot less restriction.. i know of a tuner locally with a great rep so im not gonna be tuning it until i get some good knowledge.

pinoyGT4

CeliNate":2l1bzvx3 said:
I have an Ultimate and I love it, I've never used the BLue so I can't tell you the difference, but for my needs the Ultimate is awesome ^_^ although I wish it had some kind of anti-lag or launch control capability.

EMU has launch control capability.. :)

hth

xander279

you should go fully tunable ecu or even megasquirt because piggyback does nothing but increases your chances for detonation (which makes it inevitable) because it advances ignition timing....

presure2

amp279":1iri6lm0 said:
you should go fully tunable ecu or even megasquirt because piggyback does nothing but increases your chances for detonation (which makes it inevitable) because it advances ignition timing....
actually, this is not true with the emanage ultimate.
it controls injector opening time directly, POST ecu.
it can however also do it in the more traditional piggyback style of modifying the airflow signal if desired.
it can also do FCD,2 step, rev delimiter, speed delimiter, and some neat tricks can be done with it like boost control ect.
imo its a pretty powerful little unit, especially if you can find a good deal on one used, you can find them pretty consistantly for a good price on the various boards.