Tunnelrun with some 185's, 205, EvoIX, MkIV

Meurz

After some small 185 meets with friends we decided to do a tunnelrun with more cars last weekend. I didn't take much pics but here's a short impression of a lot of midnight fun. 8)

Pics:

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Pitstop to reset the 10 dollar eBay 'spycams' I'd taped to my car and talk through the next stage;

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

And since a tunnelrun is all about sound, here's a short compilation from the video footage - which turned out quite cool imo!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5xaCIe5fZo

:)

CMS-GT4

Looks like fun. Looking at your car next to the other red 185, its quite a difference a set of wheels and the CS parts can make between the two models.

Sal

Sooo much fun!
That same night I went out to play with a cobra and two sti's lol. Got some footage as well!

Meurz

Thanks.

That was on purpose (and how it looked irl, as they are natium lights causing everything to look orange). :)

WarTowels

Great pictures as always. But I would have prefered no music on the video so I could hear your car better.

-Towels

Meurz

I agree Towels (I didn't edit the vid), music can work for the atmosphere but at a lower volume would have worked better.

CS; around Rotterdam, The Netherlands.

toayoztan

Man I haven't watched any car vids in a while, been busy studying and all. That video was pretty refreshing! Can't wait to get my car up and running again.

Bryan

ST185pinjo

Tunnelrun V3.

Last saturday we organzied a little get together again. Same people, but some different cars.
Rene and his friend Stefan managed to arrange for 2 Ferrari 360's to enter this edition. Sadly the singel turbo supra could not make it.

vzv33a.jpg

xprev9.jpg

23wqqfn.jpg

5zp9g6.jpg

1q2vcg.jpg

ws92mt.jpg

33kys8n.jpg

All pics by Meurz.

Lexus is200 1jz swap, 2x st185, st205 and 2 Ferrari's 360.

First little video is here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZRk3Hj2 ... e=youtu.be

lumbercis

Love it! Not too many vids of street celicas in action floating around...

Also love how well you guys take care of your celicas. They all look nicely cared for!

Moar!
J.

MvilleAllTrac

Thats Freakin Awsome. I cant wait until I get my car running. I hope I can find some in east tennessee to cruz with when i do. Looks like a lot of fun!! :)

ST185pinjo

Thanks.

I try to keep the celica in nice shape. Have spend lots of time and money to keep her going and upgrade where I can.

Keep you posted.