DE , NJ , PA , MD Aug 22nd Loch Raven Reservoir , MD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamont

Hey guys either day works for me. Project Phoenix just completed a 150 mile round trip this weekend in 100+ degree heat with no issues :D :D . So I'm planning on making the trip out, although Phoenix won't be ready for any close-up pics :lol: :lol:

88gt4DE

Lamont":3340gdni said:
Hey guys either day works for me. Project Phoenix just completed a 150 mile round trip this weekend in 100+ degree heat with no issues :D :D . So I'm planning on making the trip out, although Phoenix won't be ready for any close-up pics :lol: :lol:

Dewd running is good enough man ...

Cant make it Willie ? Tried to make it close one for you this time ... your guys seems to always have to longest drive ...

Mafix

i love you guys! :D
ok so i won't drive the car at all and hopefully i won't break it on the way home! :p

88gt4DE

Mafix":28xw77kz said:
i love you guys! :D
ok so i won't drive the car at all and hopefully i won't break it on the way home! :p

Dewd if we switch to Sun and you break that car again ... :rofl:

I dont think too many others confirmed ... just gotta check Mike ... I'm good ...

88gt4DE

Sunday is the day for sure , mike is kewl also so I will start a list on the 1st post when I get home later on ...

97JZA80

Yea cool for me....working on that scenic route. Got a good idea of what it is need to find time to try to test it....

88gt4DE

Ok , 1st post updated with attending list ... any changes need to made let me know ... Willie is not allowed to cancel since date was changed ... :D :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.