New England AT Meet - MA, ME, NH, CT + travelers welcome

alltracst185

Is this meet going to happen at Hampton Beach or what? :lol: I will bring my st165 along with a few fully charged batterys. I know, i'm crazy like that! :twisted:

WarTowels

I'll still meet up with you guys if yah want.

I'm also going to try and go to the colt state meet.

Let me know what you guys want to do.

I'll bring some battery cable lol.

-Towels

Mafix

dan this is simple. clone your self 5 times. then you can go to 5 meets at the same time in 5 different 165s

LegacyofDan

lol /\

SO who all is considering on going...i just google maped this place and its a def 7 hour drive for me.
I am still down, so long as nothing comes up, but i just dont want to drive for decades and show up to an empty parking lot.
lol

alltracst185

LegacyofDan":nzzcrle0 said:
lol /\

SO who all is considering on going...i just google maped this place and its a def 7 hour drive for me.
I am still down, so long as nothing comes up, but i just dont want to drive for decades and show up to an empty parking lot.
lol
I'll be there so long as everyone else wants to go...if worse comes to worse i will be in my IS though :( What time are we thinking? After 6 is best for me seeing as though i'm going to be using my GF's dealer plate to drive the 165 there :p We need to get a East coast meet going, it's been WAY to long!

WarTowels

I will be happy to head down, but I get the feeling it would just be us 3. And one alltrac. :lol:

So, up to yall.

-Towels

LegacyofDan

how about we all wait until more people are able to come to the meet?
and once we have 100% operating trac's
that way we can have a photo shoot and stuff by the beach
I am not saying that red 'trac, a S2k and an IS Lexus wouldn't be cool for pic's,
but having all out 'tracs out there, that would just be awesome!
plus then more people can come!

So what do you guys say?
Reschedule?

Edit:
Something else i just noticed, we all keep saying its up to someone else, someone needs to take charge for this!
LoL

WarTowels

I am open to rescheduling, but as always everyone's alltrac (except maybe mine and adams 185) is always just a "a few parts away from running". But they never are. That's just the reality lol.

So while I'm open to rescheduling, we need to be aware that it's possible LegoDan's alltrac will be the only running one lol. And I propose that's because he has 5 to choose from!

-Towels

Mafix

most of those turbos are made to order. it takes bullseye some time to get them together. no worries pipes.

GMan

Presure2":13rrz986 said:
gary used to come out every year with his super clean '93, till he moved down south..
Yah, I miss Gary. :roll:
Presure2":13rrz986 said:
then there is brian..who has a trac, but its never made it down to a CSP meet. :doh:
Actually All of my cars have made an appearance in '07. One in Spring, One in Fall. :p
I got pics to prove it. I just rotate them. :)

Did this meet ever take place, Sorry i did not see the thread before.

presure2

GMan":30dfhite said:
Presure2":30dfhite said:
gary used to come out every year with his super clean '93, till he moved down south..
Yah, I miss Gary. :roll:
Presure2":30dfhite said:
then there is brian..who has a trac, but its never made it down to a CSP meet. :doh:
Actually All of my cars have made an appearance in '07. One in Spring, One in Fall. :p
I got pics to prove it. I just rotate them. :)

Did this meet ever take place, Sorry i did not see the thread before.
the pic i have from the spring 07 meet has you by your camry...you brought the AT down to the fall one?
hell, there has been too many to remember clearly. lmao