Post your Daily Driver

WarTowels

We have post your car, but that's evolved politely for the most part into a "Post your Alltrac" thread.

So lets see what you guys DD (assuming it's not an Alltrac!)

-Towels

WarTowels

I'll start:

IMG_0546.jpg

-Towels

GT4times2

Here are some of my DDs. I alternate between them. Nothing spectacular, just plain ol' reliable, daily drivers. Boring, but they do the job and keep me out of trouble. Too slow for speeding tickets. :p

This one just got sold, thought I'd mention it. It's a 1996 Toyota Camry DX. It's been a very reliable car, a great beater. I somewhat regret selling it. I sold it to a young college student in need of a car. 5speed, 330k miles. Everything worked, and no leaking fluids. A/C was colder than my 2002 Camry LE. Considered boosting it, but too many turbo projects. It served its purpose. Will be replaced with something else sooner than later. It will be missed. :smokes:

Here's my other DD. I use it more now, since I just sold the 96 Camry DX. Will be doing some minor mods soon (re-tint, suspension, 17" wheels and try to source leather seats or get a Katzkin kit. Tired of cloth seats). Serves its purpose. Better in traffic than the 96 Camry. Comfy enough and good on gas. This one's a keeper. Pic was taken in GA a few months ago.

And the SUV. A 2001 Toyota Highlander V6 4WD. More of a weekend errand machine (shopping, take kids to the park/outtings etc). I don't have a better pic. Sorry. I took this pic at night, about two years ago. Not the best, but Highlanders are nothing special. They're dime a dozen. Sold the wheels, back to stock now. Will be getting another set similar to it. Tire Rack has had good deals lately. Odd that I don't take pics of my cars as much as I do other cars. Will update when I get new wheels.

MWP

Hah.... funny how the daily drivers are not your GT4s.
I guess that says something about how reliable they are at this age :(

... my daily IS my GT4 though :D

alltracst185

Towels and I prob have the most unreasonable DD's for where we live :p Here is my 02 Lexus IS300 5-speed, HKS Carbon Ti exhaust, Tien coilovers, K&N intake and 19" MMR staggered fitment wheels with snow pkg :wink: (have stock wheels for the winter) I just plan to get snow tires for the winter.

011-2.jpg

012-1.jpg

014-1.jpg

002.jpg

redGT4

1990 Ford Laser; 1.6L carby 5sp 300,000km odo, fwd goodness. Can stretch its tank to 700kms on pulp. Has seen lots of dirt road action and collected some air time. Can almost outdrag a plumbers van. Put a passenger in it and its slows right down :) Cheap, easy to maintain and has Mazda mechanicals that are alot more reliable than ford's. Police caught me at 128kph in it - downhill! lol.

P7100053_01.jpg

P7100055.jpg

jonstew

The Wagon, this is what I drive most of the time (I love wagons).

wagon_front.jpg

wagon_rear_angle.jpg

This is the other car, the wife drives it more than me but it is my daily sometimes, mostly when the wife needs the wagon.

Lyndas_Lexus.jpg

I don't have pictures of it but I also have a Toyota Tacoma that serves DD duty at times, typically when German un-reliability rears it's ugly head. There is also an Oldsmobile Achieva that serves snow duty.

LegacyofDan

IMG_2484.jpg

IMG_2485.jpg

IMG_2491.jpg

IMG_1304.jpg

That humble lil trac is a trooper!

And is my DD. 5 days a week, 66 miles AT LEAST a day...330 miles at least monday to friday.
i salute you my humble little white alltrac :notworthy:

LegacyofDan

WarTowels":24sj4k84 said:
We have post your car, but that's evolved politely for the most part into a "Post your Alltrac" thread.

-Towels

tough shit my DD is an alltrac :p

mike325ci

WarTowels":2j87hxec said:

-Towels

There's also this "post your other cars" chain, remember...? viewtopic.php?f=17&t=24966
Your old GT, the "frozen in ice" photo is there... :p

To be back on topic, my daily actually these days, is my Celica, lol.

LegacyofDan

mike325ci":3v6vcg1g said:
WarTowels":3v6vcg1g said:

-Towels

There's also this "post your other cars" chain, remember...? viewtopic.php?f=17&t=24966
Your old GT, the "frozen in ice" photo is there... :p

To be back on topic, my daily actually these days, is my Celica, lol.

yeah but simba entered that and basically pwned us all in just shear epicness

oh and btw:

DSCN7364.jpg

I love that view...i just love it! It just needs one 4th gen to make it perfect ;)

1991 Honda Accord EX SW. Bought it for $500 from a co-worker, drove it around stock and started getting the itch. Fixed the rust, threw on some wheels, slammed it, added a custom headliner and some hardwood flooring in the back. Soooo basically I made it the most impractical daily driver but god do I love it.

4788707519_446cfa8fd6_z.jpg

4789336736_1c543692cb_z.jpg

4740117009_f36a951994_z.jpg

4721749934_bcd120eb0e_b.jpg