GTA/SW Ontario Meet - Aug 14 - Aldershot Go - [PICS UP!!!]

XIII

I won't be able to make this meet, I'm tied up with work, having to buy a ring for my gf.
I'll be good to go next month though :wink:
On a side note, I will have the car lowered this month. juss don't know how low I can go.
Man, I wish I could make some of these meets just to see how things turn out.

athousandleaves

XIII":362ezvw2 said:
I won't be able to make this meet, I'm tied up with work, having to buy a ring for my gf.
I'll be good to go next month though :wink:
On a side note, I will have the car lowered this month. juss don't know how low I can go.
Man, I wish I could make some of these meets just to see how things turn out.

Equally awesome and depressing news man!

If this meet goes off well we can totally schedule another before the snow hits; unless you guys want to try some ice racing ;D

As for the planned route/meet up points I'll post em tomorrow just finalizing things right now.

Sal

Mind if I drop by your place and we cruise from there Andrew? I have work from 5 till 10 on Sat and I have to try and find someone to take it for me If I can't I might have to bail since I just started this place lol.

Can't wait to see a couple GT4's out there!!!

athousandleaves

Sal":1irwo720 said:
Mind if I drop by your place and we cruise from there Andrew? I have work from 5 till 10 on Sat and I have to try and find someone to take it for me If I can't I might have to bail since I just started this place lol.

Sure Sal!
We should be all wrapped up with time for you to make it back for your shift also. Planning on the cruise finishing up around 3:30-4:00 at the latest.

I'm getting more concerned about using La Salle park due to its location and the likelihood of the lot being full. The Aldershot Go Station is much easier to find and has more than enough parking for anyone that shows up.

I'd really like to see some confirmation as to who else can make it though!

Greg_Canada

I'll come by for the meet but not the drive, have to get back and keep working on the 4runner (motor is almost ready to go in)...

(will bring my SS midpipe to show anyone interested)

Greg

athousandleaves

Greg_Canada":1p891v1m said:
I'll come by for the meet but not the drive, have to get back and keep working on the 4runner (motor is almost ready to go in)...

Greg

Shame you can't stay for the run, it's quite the route!

What are the details on your midpipe? Are you having more made?

LOCATION HAS CHANGED TO THE ALDERSHOT GO STATION.
Much more open pavement so if anyone haves some pylons they could bring out we could have a wee auto-x run :p

Greg_Canada

athousandleaves":6ecqk7zz said:
Greg_Canada":6ecqk7zz said:

Greg

Shame you can't stay for the run, it's quite the route!

What are the details on your midpipe? Are you having more made?

LOCATION HAS CHANGED TO THE ALDERSHOT GO STATION.
Much more open pavement so if anyone haves some pylons they could bring out we could have a wee auto-x run :p
I might be convinced to stay... we'll see how the car is running...

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=38431

Yes i'm going to do a group buy soon once i get final pricing from suppliers for all the little parts (flanges, gaskets, flex, cats). Anyways.

Does the route go east or west or north from burlington?

athousandleaves

Not too sure where we could all stop for food on the way back... I could change the end of the route if you wanted to fit everyone into grabbing a bite somewhere.

Also, sal I found that alltrac.net decal you gave me - did you want it back for your 205?

One last thing...

Here's a teaser of the run tomorrow

handbill.jpg

We're not doing the ENTIRE thing as that would take even longer... but yeah... its my own personal Nürburgring

and bring your umbrellas boys and girls... looks like we might be doing this in the rain!

centgrtlakes_loop.gif

so much for the rain! hooray! :D

athousandleaves

Awesome meet everyone!

photo.jpg

So glad you guys all made it out and enjoyed the roads, can't wait to see your photos & videos!

The chorus of BOV's during the run was very enjoyable.

Definitely think we need to do these more often :D

Greg_Canada

We should post the pics in the regular forum to make the US guys jealous LOL...
I made it home alright, as soon as i got over 100 the temp stayed steady.... letting it cool down now.... can you make the A/C fan come on with the cooling fan? id like to do that mod....