S2000 Cluster DONE!!!!!

CSAlltrac

Here it is guys, dont mind my column covers being off, they will be on soon, or my crappy narrative :p The last one is a vid.
DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00014.jpg

CSAlltrac

Same as stock, CEL pops up, I am actually still pulling a code for VSS since Im using a aftermarket hall effect sensor straight to the cluster, need to try splitting the signal to the stock signal input to see if it goes away. Otherwise I have to deal with a code for something that is working.

CSAlltrac

It isnt a bad swap really, all you need is the S2K pinout and the alltracs then get to wiring, there is a TON of info on this swap online, the honda guys have beat the crap out of this mod. Parts needed.....
AP1 or AP2 S2000 cluster (make sure to get the pigtails and plugs)
speedohealer V4 universal kit
for the temp gauge to be functional you will need a voltage regulator.
The bezel in our cars does need to be cut but its a pretty easy cut to do, I might get another bezel from a junkyard and do a full write up on this, I didnt take any pictures during my process :doh:
I will post some in car driving vids here soon to display everything.

alltracst185

I love this swap! The only thing that scares me is it is a TMU (true milage unknown) after if you can't get a cluster with slightly more miles, seeing as though you can't change the milage to your actual milage on your car. For the resale part of your car, people won't want to pay didley for a TMU vehicle so try to find a cluster with slightly more miles or if you don't care to resell the car a lot more miles :lol: Again great job with the swap :wink:

CSAlltrac

Yeah I dont plan on selling my car ever and if I ever do the buyers will just have to live with what mods I have done. I dropped 100k doing the swap :p

gt4gordon

This looks great can't wait to see a video of it all working. Al need to quizz the sparkies at work see if anyone fancies doing this for me. I don't like wires

CSAlltrac

Heres the action vid, In the low MPH the speedo is kind of jumpy but anything above 15 is at most 1 MPH off. Im super happy with how all this turned out.

CSAlltrac

There are a few qwerks with this setup that I dont know how others would feel about having them. I thought about making a harness though, would be a good thing for me as well, its a mess behind the cluster right now. :lol:

Andrewzzz

Firstly, apologies for warming up two year old thread. ;) Can someone tell me what needs to be done to fit this on st185?
Do I need anything else apart from s2000 cluster and loom?
Stock dash is ugly and mxl strada is too expensive..
Thanks for help!