Aug 22nd Loch Raven Reservoir , MD *updated list and cruise*

mike325ci

woot, okay i'm definitely coming :)

i washed my car, filled up the gas tank, drove my car into manhattan and parked it outside my apartment.
i'm leaving in about 6 hours, which should get me there on time...

where exactly in the park/reservoir are we meeting? is there a parking lot that's obvious once i get there?

see ya~

esracing

Rain is in late afternoon so still should be good.hey should I bring the 10 by 10 pop up tent just in case?
Ok I should be there at 11 have to pick up miw.that's here name.oh willy I'm running 100 octine!!!!

MR ED

Due to some emergency family obligation I won't be free till late afternoon... Have fun guys!!! Take lots of pics

88gt4DE

leaving in a half hour !!!! Delaware rest area on 95 at 830 if anyone is passing by ... breakfast !!!!!

Mafix

mike we are meeting right at the damn. aside from that i have no idea. i figure i'll drive around until i find it.

97JZA80

Yeah here now meet right at reservoir on loch haven road. Dunleavy address goes now were. But will post a lookout

gt4play

Wish I could go. I just rolled in from a pretty intense last couple of days of work (out in Philly). And with the questionable weather, I prob wouldn't have brought the gt4 out anyway. Have fun! Take lots of pics!

Chris

esracing

Yes had a good time and good seeing yal again and new faces to .yes I will post pics up tomorrow still in bmore now.

LegacyofDan

The vid is uploading now. its going to take about 4 hours to upload. 800 megs. ugh.

the pics i will do tomorrow.

but i had a good time, i had a blast.
cept that gay dude at pizza hut...Ugh!!

LegacyofDan

Oh btw...lamont i went through all 128 posts on ctech, and cross my heart i did NOT delete edit or anything any of my posts.

there was not one post where i said anything about fat chicks, let alone saying "mmmm fat chicks"

told ya so :p

:eek:wned: <-- first time i have EVER used that smiley face

Lamont

LegacyofDan":2guohorp said:
Oh btw...lamont i went through all 128 posts on ctech, and cross my heart i did NOT delete edit or anything any of my posts.

there was not one post where i said anything about fat chicks, let alone saying "mmmm fat chicks"

I stand corrected Dan, it was here on AT.net , but you said LOL at sex with fat chicks on page 7 sorry :roll: :roll: :lol: :p http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic ... 9&start=90
Honest mistake :shrug: :oops:

mike325ci

i didn't quite make it "home" cos of the rain (i could barely see 5 feet in front of me, it was pouring so hard, so i was crawling) and bad traffic along various points on I-95 N -- i got here at 10pm and i'm spending the night out here at our family house and leaving via train in the morning...

anyways, i had a little scare when i made that left turn coming out of the mall parking lot and my boost shot up to like 16psi (should have stopped at 12 in my "street" setting), so i pulled over and as suspected, one of the little cap i put on the turbo VSV lines popped off (wastegate actuator side). i should have just used a "screw at the end of the stock vacuum line" method instead of commercially available vacuum line cap ends... that's why i tried calling you, dan; but no worries, i just kept my eye on the boost to make sure i didn't overboost.

i, too, will upload photos when i get back home tomorrow.

i've never seen that many alltracs before in my life, esp. 4th gens, all in one place. :) it was good to meet everyone!!

gnite,
-mike

LegacyofDan

Lamont":35ohjqco said:
LegacyofDan":35ohjqco said:

I stand corrected Dan, it was here on AT.net , but you said LOL at sex with fat chicks on page 7 sorry :roll: :roll: :lol: :p http://www.alltrac.net/phpBB2/viewtopic ... 9&start=90
Honest mistake :shrug: :oops:

LOL! no worries bud :)
Alright. Cause i sat there so confused that i would say that.
Initially i was like did one of my buddies get on my user name with me thinking and started to write stupid shit.
any way moving on lol

Sorry again mike that i missed your first two calls :oops:
my bad. i saw that and was like oh shit. cant be good.
lol. glad to hear you got back alright. :)

oh and as for the video:
http://static.ak.fbcdn.net/rsrc.php/z4O ... 45930&ev=0

that link should work...

about half way through, the water basically ruins the shot. but the sound is still pretty good.

alternate.eago

Awesome time! Great seeing everyone, and getting to put a face to a screen name for some of you.

Dan, for some reason the video isn't working, maybe it's your facebook settings? (BTW can you shoot me a PM with your FB Link? Doug & I wanted to tag you in the photos we uploaded, but can't do that as your not in either of our friend lists)

Anyway, here are some of the pictures my friend Doug was taking with his phone. I haven't been able to upload the ones I took yet.

qqxt7m.jpg

2hd7dl2.jpg

2jbo13t.jpg

2qc2tms.jpg

qydb90.jpg

34nkrrd.jpg

2yl76gy.jpg

2j5hu6e.jpg

2vxot4y.jpg

igfcr5.jpg

i74z00.jpg

fxuj5s.jpg