SPOTTED! White Turbo4wd Waterloo

masco

I was driving a red mk3 turbo supra in the shittiest condition. You were parked with your OEM rims polished to a T. Cleanest 5th gen ever!!!!

lupin1x

Tom, your in waterloo? funny I've never ran into you, I cruise my black st185 all the time through town,,,

TomsGT4

Hey, right now I'm back in Windsor. As far as I know I'm the only one south of London. But I haven't used the car as a dd in quite some time.
Now she's off the road so I can get to project work over the winter.

...was kind of cool, a couple of years back I was driving thru the Waterloo area on the 401 & rode up on a white RHD GT4, drove side by each for a while. A rare site indeed. I've seen quite a few 5th gens up that way. Yours is black, RC bumper/hood? I remember reading you have the ST205 IC setup.

masco

'Toms' it must have been you on that sunny summer day. The rims in your signature seem polished. Nice car!

I'm just laughing thinking about the supra I was driving that day. It had a few BPU mods. It was on 4 different rims and it had a spare tire on in the rear. 6 puck clutch = unavoidable one wheel squeals all over town. It was definitely turning heads downtown Waterloo when I drove past your car. People must have thought I was the biggest dirtbag, but in truth i'm just a regular dirtbag.