Need brake reservoir cap and sensor

lumbercis

Hey all

Wondering if anyone local happens to have one of these laying around for a reasonable price? The sensor went bad on mine and is causing the brake light in the dash to flicker.
Of course i could just unplug the sensor and problem solved, but I like to keep things as OEM as possible.
Let me know if you have one and I'll come pick it up.

Thanks
J

I may have one if I didnt throw the whole MC away. I would have to dig thru my shed
to find it. Are you going to bear mountain, I could bring it along if I find it :)

WarTowels

I think there may possibly be a few types of these depending on the year. I have a brand new one that I got that does NOT fit on my 93.

The electronic plug is different... cap fits.

Pictures:

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

If this is what you need, all yours.

-Greg

EDIT: Sorry about the image size!

lumbercis

I didn't get a pic yet, but yeah, the plug on mine is different. It looks like a smaller two-pronged plug. Let me know if you have one with the smaller 92/93 plug.

Thanks!
J.

88gt4DE

prol still avail oem ... they have used that across the whole line so It prol fits 10-20 models at least ....

lumbercis

I went to Toyota to find one but with the sensor and everything it's over $200. It's not worth that much to me just to turn the "brake" light off. :)