Any Alltrac's in Knoxville Tennessee

CMS-GT4

That would be me.

What does yours look like.
I coulda sworn I saw a white one today w/ white wheels blow past the light I was waiting at today. It may not have been, it was gone by the time I got through the light.
I was going to post a thread asking if it was anyone on here.

EDIT: I just saw your site. So are you in town?

CMS-GT4

BTW: Mine is not here, it's in crossville under a tarp. There are a few others here. One girl from VA with a red one, and a supposedly very fast red 165, which I have only heard about. There is also a red and teal one but I have not met the owners of them.

awwtwac

Hey Gary,

I've been fine, working working working, I had an offer to relocate up to your neck of the woods. But man houses in Beantown are just stupid prices, same as parts of California. So the same company is offering me a job down in Knoxville, making about 15% more than now, and Knoxville is about 20% cheaper than where I live.

Coldiron where abouts in Knoxville do you live?

Gary

So true. I'm thinking of moving down to south Florida around next year.
Knoxville is nice. Too bad, I didn't spend much time there when I was living in Chattanooga. I used to drive to Nashville and Atlanta a lot though.

CMS-GT4

awwtwac":zdduifai said:
Coldiron where abouts in Knoxville do you live?

I live in west Knoxville on the out skirts of Farragut.

The further you head out west the more expensive everything gets.

Bearden area is my fave. Nice houses reasonable pricing, and close to everything. Where is the office your company?

There is also the option to move to Marryville. A little smaller then knoxville, but even cheaper and only 15 minutes from downtown knoxville.